It Just Doesn't Make Sense

WeBallinBoyz

Whisper "It Just Means More" Again Daddy
Premium
Logically speaking, we wouldn't have put a search committee together if they were only going to interview Butch and Schiano. Right?

You can't make a decision by Wednesday based on two interviews right?

Guys that are proven winners such as Richt and Mullen won't even have the opportunity to interview? Let alone the offensive mastermind in Chip Kelly who is bound to get fired from Philly. USC is now occupied; I imagine he would be drooling over the possibility of toying with some of the best high school talent in the country.

This is if he's interested; for all I know he may just like being in the pros.

I really hope we don't jump the gun and pick Butch or Schiano without at least giving the other (qualified) coaches the chance to speak.

Advertisement
Lol erbody mad lol

Just bbb and watch what happens j will regret what your saying in a few years

Lol erbody mad lol

All of these posters that are not on the Butch mobile will have to swallow their words.

Of course, I know that the majority of them will say he was always their guy. SMDH.

Advertisement
Nobody knows anything, we don't know if it's Butch, GS or whoever that they will hire, let alone interview or have interviewed. For all we know they have done the due diligence and have came back with the best available and interested candidates for a final decision

because the search firm makes recommendations. one thing Butch and Greg have in common is that they are both former staff members here and understand the University of Miami culture. That clearly came up in the Korn Ferry interviews with former players. It's not that the school is being lazy but listening to their advisors on their input.

We only know what has been leaked. Doesn't mean there isn't more and doesn't mean any of it is true.

This . Blake could've met with multiple candidates at a hotel and still had time to knock out a couple tranny prostitutes.

Last edited:
You don't have to sit face to face with a coach to talk to them. You reach out to agents and see if there is any interest.

Advertisement
Lol erbody mad lol

I see humble pie in your future, fam. Lol

Logically, if Blake James and UM really did waste time and resources (hiring a search firm) to hire Schiano or Butch, that will be a failure by the administration tasked with running the athletics program.

We could have interviewed both of those guys immediately after firing Golden, and made a hiring decision relatively quickly.

Those guys could hit the ground running, even coaching the bowl game. If either of those guys is the one we hire, it validates all of the negative things media and fans say about us ... Incompetence of the highest level. We retained a coach too long, then delayed announcing a HC who could have been known a month ago.

They have to be hiring someone who wants it to be quiet until they can announce to their team.

Otherwise, why delay the obvious???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol erbody mad lol

All of these posters that are not on the Butch mobile will have to swallow their words.

Of course, I know that the majority of them will say he was always their guy. SMDH.

Let me spin this on you. What are you going to say 5 years from now when the so called "Butch Mobile" is staring at another 28-23 overall record and 15-17 in the ACC? Here let me help you in advance #BOTCHEDAGAIN

What doesn't the OP understand. The search committee is also used to reach out in back channels to coaches agents to gauge interest. Thats what they have been doing with the likes of Strong, Kelly, Richt, Patterson, etc.

We don't really have any details about this HC search. It's really all speculation on our part.

It would be surprising if they haven't made a number of calls to potential candidates besides those with ties to Miami.

It would be ludicrous, actually.

I believe that (if Butch is named HC) that he can and will get the job done (the job being championships). With that said, I would've still done a detail, exhaustive search for proper due diligence. Then, the best candidate out of those who fit the profile wins the bid....

Logically speaking, we wouldn't have put a search committee together if they were only going to interview Butch and Schiano. Right?

You can't make a decision by Wednesday based on two interviews right?

Guys that are proven winners such as Richt and Mullen won't even have the opportunity to interview? Let alone the offensive mastermind in Chip Kelly who is bound to get fired from Philly. USC is now occupied; I imagine he would be drooling over the possibility of toying with some of the best high school talent in the country.

This is if he's interested; for all I know he may just like being in the pros.

I really hope we don't jump the gun and pick Butch or Schiano without at least giving the other (qualified) coaches the chance to speak.

Advertisement
Back