It feels good to be a Miami fan

Advertisement
I can’t wait until the season starts. I’m behind Diaz 110% and all the players that will be on the roster. Everybody get to work and let’s get to being the Miami that we all are use to.

This just spoke to me for some reason

Dude have any poster ever banged a babe as hot as these? Or are you guys just wishing? Lol y’all awesome though

Advertisement
Hurts is no my type of QB but the kid is smart, has won NC, and only loss 2 games. Now it’s with Bama but that was a knock on many of our old QBs also. He handled the whole situation up there with class and professionalism and was ready when the bell rang in the sec title game. He brings serious leadership to a qb room with none. Against our competition he can score points and that should get us to acc title game. Then we need one revenge came against Clemson for possible playoff. I want drop back passer Miami QBs but I’ll that this kid this year in a heart beat.

Drop back QBs do not win in college football anymore unless u get a generational pro-style QB like Lawrence, or maybe an all-pro offensive line like Bamas. The fact is, u have a far better chance to succeed if u spread your offense out and have a dual-threat QB taking snaps. This isn't the 80s anymore. Mindsets like this is why we are in the position we are in as a program now. We not only have to adjust to the times, but need to be a step ahead.

@gruntking

B22024E8C635477F3741944B2FCE78784B8A8403

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back