It could always be worse

#1 sign you crushed it on signing day - "It could always be worse".

We absolutely did crush it with majority of the class, the sky is not falling like some of you want to keep parading around. We have an elite class that could have been even better. It’s that simple but just because 2 cbs chose to not come here doesn’t mean Miami fans should feel like the class isn’t good... that’s nonsense

you have a losing mindset because you werent around to see how good we were and that we should be there again

We used to crush it in recruiting? I can only think of once we finished #1 and that class was a flop

yes

Advertisement
Take a look at LSU class, they just lost a long time lean at a postion of need with only 4 total cornerbacks on the roster after losing 2 dbs to the league ..... not to mention they didn’t sign any cbs this class and their recruiting has been very mediocre this cycle.

LSU signed the #5 CB in the country kelvin Joseph

Only way it could get worse is if they let Rumph contact any of our 2019 recruits. he needs to be banned from campus ASAP. I dont even want him hanging around the sidelines with the other alumni.

You should be banned from ever walking into Hard Rock. You couldn't drink the sweat from that man's sack. FOH you soft shoulder *****. Guy is more of a Cane than you could ever be regardless of if you donate more than any person in the history of the program.

get off ur high horse u . Rumph did more damage coaching here the past 2 years then he ever helped us as a player. IF the guy keeps coming around campus he's going to scare away even more recruits.

Only way it could get worse is if they let Rumph contact any of our 2019 recruits. he needs to be banned from campus ASAP. I dont even want him hanging around the sidelines with the other alumni.

Yeah that's the spirit....**** on one of our own former players. Maybe he's not cut out yet for being the DB coach here, maybes he's still learning the recruiting side but don't ever say he's not deserving of being on the sideline with former teammates and alumni

He **** on us for years. Had no problem steering kids away from us until Rick saved his *** by handing him a job he didn't deserve and has now failed at.

Advertisement
It could be worse? LOL . We have an elite class. It hasn't been better in 2 decades .

You should be banned from ever walking into Hard Rock. You couldn't drink the sweat from that man's sack. FOH you soft shoulder *****. Guy is more of a Cane than you could ever be regardless of if you donate more than any person in the history of the program.

get off ur high horse u . Rumph did more damage coaching here the past 2 years then he ever helped us as a player. IF the guy keeps coming around campus he's going to scare away even more recruits.

He's also developed a habit of turning mediocre corners into NFL players. Let him coach DBs and let Bandy handle recruiting since he doesn't actually do any coaching.

Yeah that's the spirit....**** on one of our own former players. Maybe he's not cut out yet for being the DB coach here, maybes he's still learning the recruiting side but don't ever say he's not deserving of being on the sideline with former teammates and alumni

He **** on us for years. Had no problem steering kids away from us until Rick saved his *** by handing him a job he didn't deserve and has now failed at.

Thank you. Him and Chad Wilson can have permanent seats on the away team bench at Hardrock if they really want to be on the sidelines so bad.

He's also developed a habit of turning mediocre corners into NFL players. Let him coach DBs and let Bandy handle recruiting since he doesn't actually do any coaching.

He also has a habit of turning mid level draft picks(Dee Delaney) into potential free agents. Michael Jackson was not mediocre.

Advertisement

He also has a habit of turning mid level draft picks(Dee Delaney) into potential free agents. Michael Jackson was not mediocre.

You're right, Michael Jackson was worse than mediocre. Before the season, people on this site were saying he should transfer to open up a scholarship. Also, NFL player Adrian Colbert wasn't good enough to start over a freshman at Texas but somehow he was able to play his way into being a draft pick under Rumph. Even Corn Elder went from a solid player to a real difference maker.

Damage? So before the season did you think Jackson was going to be good? Did you think Young would be as good as he was? His coaching of players many on here wrote off is pretty solid.

Recruiting wise he just recruited Blades, Ivey, Frierson, and Bethel (who many on here will write off I'm sure too). The convenient narrative is Blades was a Legacy. Yea well you still have to recruit legacies and they don't always go where you think they will. Let me guess you're going to point out he missed on kids he coach while they were in their mother's womb? Newsflash, those kids were never coming here, especially Surtain. They were front runners and want to play SEC ball for that exposure, give it a rest already.

Has 2019 happened yet? Did the targets we are after sign already? You can PMS all you want about him when he was AH telling kids to not go to UM, fact of the matter is Al Golden was a sack of crap and he told them not to go play for him.

You're right, Michael Jackson was worse than mediocre. Before the season, people on this site were saying he should transfer to open up a scholarship. Also, NFL player Adrian Colbert wasn't good enough to start over a freshman at Texas but somehow he was able to play his way into being a draft pick under Rumph. Even Corn Elder went from a solid player to a real difference maker.

yes....players get better with age. Good hypothesis.

Advertisement

Damage? So before the season did you think Jackson was going to be good? Did you think Young would be as good as he was? His coaching of players many on here wrote off is pretty solid.

Recruiting wise he just recruited Blades, Ivey, Frierson, and Bethel (who many on here will write off I'm sure too). The convenient narrative is Blades was a Legacy. Yea well you still have to recruit legacies and they don't always go where you think they will. Let me guess you're going to point out he missed on kids he coach while they were in their mother's womb? Newsflash, those kids were never coming here, especially Surtain. They were front runners and want to play SEC ball for that exposure, give it a rest already.

Has 2019 happened yet? Did the targets we are after sign already? You can PMS all you want about him when he was AH telling kids to not go to UM, fact of the matter is Al Golden was a sack of crap and he told them not to go play for him.

Yes I did think Jackson would be that good. I dont want to discuss young and wish him all the best, but from watching his HS tape and knowing how hard a worker he is I expected him to be better then he was last year. Blades the legacy, Bethel the guy pushed out of florida class. Frierson and Ivey where good pickups, but not world beaters. Surtain and TC could have came here had we had a better DB coach.

That’s a lie . Jackson was an unknown therefore we couldnt count on him...no one said he should transfer we been short on DBs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back