It’s way too quiet

Advertisement
1546852348649.jpeg

How can you hire a clemson guy right after the game. They have not spent this week negotiating with Diaz. That theory makes no sense to me. It would reauire a few days of discussion after tomorrrow’s game to get finalized.

Because you don’t negotiate with him you negotiate with his agent. His agent isn’t doing any gameplanning my friend.

Advertisement
How can you hire a clemson guy right after the game. They have not spent this week negotiating with Diaz. That theory makes no sense to me. It would reauire a few days of discussion after tomorrrow’s game to get finalized.
Maybe but i recall it happening before. The agent works out the deal. The client doesn't have to be there every step of the way except to say yay or nay to salary and any special conditions he may have. I think the contract term for assistants is yearly but someone else can confirm or not.

Maybe but i recall it happening before. The agent works out the deal. The client doesn't have to be there every step of the way except to say yay or nay to salary and any special conditions he may have. I think the contract term for assistants is yearly but someone else can confirm or not.

Annual contracts aren’t necessarily part of coordinator contracts.

FSU has to buyout Briles from a multi-year contract.

We could demand a multi-year deal ourselves TBH

Advertisement
Annual contracts aren’t necessarily part of coordinator contracts.

FSU has to buyout Briles from a multi-year contract.

We could demand a multi-year deal ourselves TBH
Thanks, MIA. I think it's possible that the terms are agreed to and they are waiting until after the game but I'm just guessing that as one explanation for the silence.

Advertisement
Tough time. Excited by Richt resignation.

Don't know what to think about Manny yet.

Waiting for news of his OC and DC hires, Recruiting results to know whether I should continue feeling Meh and having a feeling of impending doom OR to begin feeling hopeful again.

Advertisement
Tough time. Excited by Richt resignation.

Don't know what to think about Manny yet.

Waiting for news of his OC and DC hires, Recruiting results to know whether I should continue feeling Meh and having a feeling of impending doom OR to begin feeling hopeful again.

Recruiting results? Uh, whats to wait for? The class is nonexistant.

That silence is the utter apathy of the fan base at this point, which for many of us is probably for the best. If I had a shrink and explained my relationship with this program, they would admit me at the spot.

Advertisement
Back