Sophomore
C4F5287E-C4D2-41EF-B740-AB20BE64C7EC.jpeg

it’s time THE U FAMILY TO RISE

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The guy who downvoted this is a known troll
Naw i just have my own mind, and I don't let another man think for me. Try it once, research what you want this man to do! If you hire Highsmith it has to be for AD not this chiefs of staff you clowns are coming up with. But continue with your mob mentality.

As a matter of fact I will tell you how all of you got this in your head. There was a caller on Canesport podcast that mentioned this idea and all of you followed that man. I am not saying he is wrong for what he is saying but this is how you lazy you guys are! Not original what so ever.

Naw i just have my own mind, and I don't let another man think for me. Try it once, research what you want this man to do! If you hire Highsmith it has to be for AD not this chiefs of staff you clowns are coming up with. But continue with your mob mentality.

As a matter of fact I will tell you how all of you got this in your head. There was a caller on Canesport podcast that mentioned this idea and all of you followed that man. I am not saying he is wrong for what he is saying but this is how you lazy you guys are! Not original what so ever.

From my understanding the Chief job if run the way Zo wants to he would basically be the football AD. Problem is Manny and James don’t want that. There is also quotes from Fake James about the position, so no one ran with anything.

From my understanding the Chief job if run the way Zo wants to he would basically be the football AD. Problem is Manny and James don’t want that. There is also quotes from Fake James about the position, so no one ran with anything.
Here are some info about chief of staff:

https://bcuathletics.com/staff-directory/jeff-***an/44

When you see this tell me a man with Highsmith resume would take this?

Advertisement
Here are some info about chief of staff:

https://bcuathletics.com/staff-directory/jeff-***an/44

When you see this tell me a man with Highsmith resume would take this?

No he doesn’t want that type of roll and I think that’s a holdup on his end. He wants the roll to be more GM style then mediator. Wants final say with football. I don’t care what the title is if it means he is the man to handle all football matters like a GM

No he doesn’t want that type of roll and I think that’s a holdup on his end. He wants the roll to be more GM style then mediator. Wants final say with football. I don’t care what the title is if it means he is the man to handle all football matters like a GM

I agree with you on that one, I would rather him be AD than this **** position. Blake needs to go, **** to be honest Highsmith should be AD and get Blake to do fundraising.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back