It’s time to give the new guys a shot

Insanecane

Junior
Banned
For Duke I’d like to see some of the new kids get reps in place of the seniors. The season is long lost. Let’s see what Brooks, Martel, Payton, and the freshman corners can do. How about the freshman DT’s? Harvey? Linguard?
This assumes we can put in some of the freshmen Players without burning their redshirt? We need to see if some of these guys will work come next year.

Advertisement
I realize coaching is #1 reason we suck, but we’ve had little opportunity for the young guys to get playtime this year. Mostly because we are fighting for our lives every game.

For Duke I’d like to see some of the new kids get reps in place of the seniors. The season is long lost. Let’s see what Brooks, Martel, Payton, and the freshman corners can do. How about the freshman DT’s? Harvey? Linguard?
This assumes we can put in some of the freshmen Players without burning their redshirt? We need to see if some of these guys will work come next year.

I don't think our coaches can think progressively to do that. They're too busy trying to figure out how to practice on bye weeks and tag TNM on social media.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When we were out of running for the coastal a few games back this should have been done.is say week after cmu after the way some of them played.

Should of been doing that to send a message to the upperclassmen that’s been playing like *** all year. Too little too late

Advertisement
Back