It’s pretty obvious..

This site needs to go to a paying membership. The trash that spews their garbage on here wouldn’t be around to ruin every thread and stir up negativity.
Pretty simple fix.
all time stupid post.. you think a few dollars is going to run off all the people YOU consider trash.. just use the ignore button and try to put yourself on it as you do

Advertisement
all time stupid post.. you think a few dollars is going to run off all the people YOU consider trash.. just use the ignore button and try to put yourself on it as you do

It’s pretty hard to ignore when every single thread goes into a rabbit hole of negativity. I enjoy banter but it’s downright pure negativity. Yes, our offense needs some change but a lot of you have gone off the deep end. Recruits, recruits parents, players and players parents see this ****. You think Miami is the only program that doesn’t have issues? Yes everyone wants to be Bama I get it. Let’s look at positives as well and not dwell.

It's a free site with a bunch of members. You're going to have to weed through the garbage to find the good stuff.

You have to realize that most posters are just parrots repeating what they see other's post. That's why there's 500 different threads all about the same subject.

The same guys complaining that the playbook is 30 years old today were begging for a switch back to the I formation pro-style offense last season.

When we win this is a great place to be when we lose people aren't going to hold back. Miami has always been a pro sports town and market and there has always been an expectation of winning here at the University of Miami.

Richt has lost the fan base with his stubbornness and unwillingness to adapt to the football in the year 2018. As such, this place is going to be littered with angry fans.

This site needs to go to a paying membership. The trash that spews their garbage on here wouldn’t be around to ruin every thread and stir up negativity.
Pretty simple fix.

You sound like a real blast at parties.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back