It’s pretty obvious..

This site needs to go to a paying membership. The trash that spews their garbage on here wouldn’t be around to ruin every thread and stir up negativity.
Pretty simple fix.

1544068382857.gif

Advertisement
This site needs to go to a paying membership. The trash that spews their garbage on here wouldn’t be around to ruin every thread and stir up negativity.
Pretty simple fix.

Agreed. Very few Richt supporters would be able to afford membership with their below average jobs. If all of the slurpers left it would be a much better place.

Advertisement
I’d pay.

It would just be CanesWooshWoosh, KW2UM, Duke4hesiman, Miami Nites, and Lil Chris arguing over Lil Wytes last album, and whether he died on set with Juicy J.

Where’s Canes Gurl, pretty sure she was the original no fun ****** before petro ajizz and Daniel dollars took steed

Pretty simple fix.
The paying membership of that site would consist of yourself, 2 Alzheimer’s patients and a couple delusional high schoolers.

Last edited:
This site is TOTALLY against building a Championship team. Most on here go out of their way to make sure recruits go elsewhere. My personal opinion is it should be shut down forever. You can't build a championship team when the so called fans on here sabatogue you daily, hourly and don't give a **** that they are doing so.

You regulars are trash who do EVERYTHING possible to hurt recruits and then when we don't have talent, say I told you so. You are NOT fans of this program. You are people determined to destroy it, and congrats to you all but you have won. You can't support a single coach at the U. NONE. You just enjoy *****ing while recruits leave en masse. Hope you are happy. We didn't win 5 National Championships with this type of fan base. F U all!!!

Advertisement
Close strong is not realizing how bad it is..
I get how bad things look. I still want my team to do well. In order to improve we must get some top talent. This staff (offense & ST) ruined this season that should have been a cakewalk. The least the staff can do now is close well.

You regulars are trash who do EVERYTHING possible to hurt recruits and then when we don't have talent, say I told you so. You are NOT fans of this program. You are people determined to destroy it, and congrats to you all but you have won. You can't support a single coach at the U. NONE. You just enjoy *****ing while recruits leave en masse. Hope you are happy. We didn't win 5 National Championships with this type of fan base. F U all!!!

Literally LOLd!!!!! Wait hold on I gotta catch my breath......... dude funny stuff!!

Would read again!

Advertisement
The paying membership of that site would consist of yourself, 2 Alzheimer’s patients and a couple delusional high schoolers.
Whoa, Krazy T *** and Earnest T *** are not delusional high schoolers sir. They’re what my generation used to call “ retards”, but I’m even pc now. So they’re “ special “.

Advertisement
Whoa, Krazy T *** and Earnest T *** are not delusional high schoolers sir. They’re what my generation used to call “ retards”, but I’m even pc now. So they’re “ special “.
Wait... aren’t we allowed to say “tards”?

It's become pretty evident that there are about a half-dozen posters that hit every thread and start with the same garbage. Just look at their posting history.
From where this site started to where it's gone is downright sad.

Advertisement
Back