It’s pretty obvious..

Advertisement
bennyhillwtf.gif

Advertisement
The negativity is warranted but like you said in every thread it's a bit much and it sucks. I get the frustration, **** every fan doesn't like how the season turned out but to openly hope kids don't come is a little much.

I want staff changes. I don't understand why nothing has happened already. I see the decommitments and the 2 offensive players that we have committed on Dec 5th. That **** is trash but no matter how much turnover I'd like to see on the staff, I'm rooting for these guys to pull a rabbit out of a hat and close in recruiting strong no matter how impossible it seems.

This site needs to go to a paying membership. The trash that spews their garbage on here wouldn’t be around to ruin every thread and stir up negativity.
Pretty simple fix.
This is how I feel about adoption.

If we turned it into an elite bidding war a la the hunger games, it would weed out the pretenders real fast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol wtf that was the most random analogy ever... and it was awesome

I had a buddy that moonlit a somewhat lucrative Instagram “My ***** in different cities.” It was just pictures of his ***** on a hotel skyline in various cities as he traveled for work, which is objectively hilarious.

But he conceptually conqueredand, and started a trend of ideologues that other companies imitate.

“I can make my bulbous veiny ***** exclusive, and make money on that exclusivity.”

Months later, voila, Payless replicates.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/payless-sold-discount-shoes-at-luxury-prices-and-it-worked/

I had a buddy that moonlit a somewhat lucrative Instagram “My ***** in different cities.” It was just pictures of his ***** on a hotel skyline in various cities as he traveled for work, which is objectively hilarious.

But he conceptually conqueredand, and started a trend of ideologues that other companies imitate.

“I can make my bulbous veiny ***** exclusive, and make money on that exclusivity.”

Months later, voila, Payless replicates.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/payless-sold-discount-shoes-at-luxury-prices-and-it-worked/
That is a mind blowing read. Brand whores are idiots.

Advertisement
Wait what do you mean? I thought we already had to pay? What am I paying $10 a month plus tax for???

The negativity is warranted but like you said in every thread it's a bit much and it sucks. I get the frustration, **** every fan doesn't like how the season turned out but to openly hope kids don't come is a little much.

I want staff changes. I don't understand why nothing has happened already. I see the decommitments and the 2 offensive players that we have committed on Dec 5th. That **** is trash but no matter how much turnover I'd like to see on the staff, I'm rooting for these guys to pull a rabbit out of a hat and close in recruiting strong no matter how impossible it seems.

Close strong is not realizing how bad it is..

Advertisement
Back