It’s over

Advertisement
Which seniors will return in 2021?

King, McCloud, Donaldson, Harley, Ford, Carter have something to gain by coming back. Jarrid Williams and Roche would enter the draft imo.

Many ***** moons ago, I suggested there wouldn't be major CFB in the year of the PLANNED-pandemic.. But Cane good ol' boys MOCKED moi. LOL huh? Yeah, yeah, yeah. The Trump Red states are going to have a CFB season in the year of the planned-pandemic. duh. Well, maybe not. LMFAO
Yes, you tried to warn us. Why, oh why didn't we listen?

How is having a plan telling governor's what to do??

There was a lack of uniformity with the states and that is because the federal government did not have a plan. Had the federal government went to the states with a detailed plan for testing, contact tracing, and CDC recommended quarantine guidelines, we would be in a much better position today.

He basically said Everyman for themselves, and that is why we are in the **** show now.

I don't blame him for the virus, but best believe this ****** response is his fault
When he tried to come out with a unified plan, people screamed that the President can't tell states what to do.

Advertisement

There was a lack of uniformity with the states and that is because the federal government did not have a plan. Had the federal government went to the states with a detailed plan for testing, contact tracing, and CDC recommended quarantine guidelines, we would be in a much better position today.

He basically said Everyman for themselves, and that is why we are in the **** show now.

I don't blame him for the virus, but best believe this ****** response is his fault
We live in federalist society. Meaning states are in charge. **** a sloppy federal gov one size fits all bs. That’s what slows things down. Testing was slowed becasue in the beginning it all went through CDC. Then they got rid of that and allowed states to set their own rules, and private companies to do tests as well, and testing exploded. Idiot fed gov and WHO also said not to wear masks at the beginning. I bet you if states handled their own messaging a number of them would have said to wear masks...

Spring won’t happen. It will just be another bullshyt “possibility” they throw out there to appease the mob.

We’ve seen this before:

“We will just delay the season!”

“We will just do a Conference-only schedule!”

and now....

“Let’s just do it in the spring!”

A spring season will never happen. Don’t fall for another banana in the tailpipe.

Looking back, this had to be the plan all along, so I hope the media is happy with themselves because this is 100% their doing.

All the players and coaches want to play, but you have the losers in the press doing whatever it takes to stop it all. What a total embarrassment.
Do you really think all these schools, major television networks, cable tv/net streaming providers, and the entire sports gambling industry are letting 100s of billions of dollars in revenue be flushed down the toilet just to appease some press mob?

If you want to blame somebody, blame all the assclown Governors who opened everything back up too soon and nearly every useless sack of **** in Congress, Democrat and Republican, who gave trillions to the banks and giant industry, and crumbs to the rest of us, with no freeze on rent and mortgage payments, a decent UBI, or anything else that would keep people from feeling pressured into leaving quarantine before the disease was truly under control.

Advertisement
Yes they want to bankrupt the country because Trump. The globalist Boogeyman Soros, with the help of Bill Gates,Fauci, and the democrats created this as a coup to get rid of Trump?

View attachment 126833

Let's disregard the fact that he had ample time to come up with a strategy to mitigate this. Instead of doing his job, he thought it prudent to wish it away by calling it a hoax and politicizing wearing masks as weak and beta like. 6 weeks, we could have handled thisif he was serious about it, that is his failure. No one else!

But, according to nycane it is a deep state conspiracy to get rid of Trump, a global health crisis created just to get rid of Trump.

These people are ******* loons, man.

View attachment 126832
I bet you’re the same person to defend the “peaceful protests” as if that’s not the reason the virus spiked again.

Screenshot_20200810-120840_Twitter.jpg

We live in federalist society. Meaning states are in charge. **** a sloppy federal gov one size fits all bs. That’s what slows things down. Testing was slowed becasue in the beginning it all went through CDC. Then they got rid of that and allowed states to set their own rules, and private companies to do tests as well, and testing exploded. Idiot fed gov and WHO also said not to wear masks at the beginning. I bet you if states handled their own messaging a number of them would have said to wear masks...

And whom runs the CURRENT idiot fed gov. ? Right. Your BOY Grump and the far-right US REPUBLICAN Senate! That's who. duh.

Advertisement
Lmao, meanwhile Trump is having death rallies with people wearing no masks.

RIP Herman Cain!!

Again, the current case rises, and unfortunate deaths, are ALL occurring in RED STATES! Yeah, yeah, yeah. The LIBERAL MSM is just creating an illusion of a grand epic universal sort and all that. duh. Of course, Cali is the exception to the PLANNED-demic. huh?

Maybe had the country not been bogged down with a bogus impeachment back in January, they could have done their jobs better, no? You know how many resources an impeachment ties up?

Also, states are MEANT to be different. Seems like I remember New York not taking advice from the federal government, just to give Trump the middle finger. How the **** did that work out?

How about the travel ban from China? Care to tell me what the reaction to that was at the time?

I don't care for Trump as a person, but the people who simply want to blame him for everything are just ridiculous.

Advertisement
How much of a pay cut do coaches take if the season isn’t played? Without any revenue from football most schools can’t afford to shell out 5-10 million per coaching staff.

You’d think if your check was on the line you’d be fighting for the right to earn it.

Advertisement
Back