It’s over

Advertisement
I'm not comparing ****. I'm saying **** happens all the time 6 million ways to die choose one.
Are you trying to be dense on purpose? Look at what happened during the Flu Pandemic of 1918, same **** happened. Most of the people complied, but some didn't and paid the price (there was even an anti-mask league. Philadelphia lost a lot of people because of their "parade" and when San Fransisco opened up too early, they paid the price as well. A contagious pandemic is temporal, it has a short shelf life. If you know anything about history, plagues, and mass deaths are not all that uncommon. The whole point of trying to stop the spread is to stop what's happening right now. If enough people get it, then a **** load of people are going to die. Because it's not as deadly as other strains actually helps it stick around, because it makes it easier to spread.

If you guys don't want to follow the medical experts then you guys are a ******* entitled, dumb *** generation that deserves all the misery you sow. You said you were in the marines right? If we had to storm a compound and take out some sick terrorist *****, I'm going to follow what you say, because you are the expert on military tactics right? I'm not going to ask whether you're Democrat or Republican, I'm going to follow your lead, my life depends on it! Now, that the medical experts are telling you what you need to do, you question there every **** statement and suggestion??? WTF is wrong with you people? The internet has ruined your ******* minds, you guys think you know ****, but you don't know jack ****. One example, Dr. Fauci said to wear it, then not wear a mask, he doesn't know ****!!! Wrong dumbass, the COVID virus is a Novel virus, which means it's new. Fauci was just relaying information that the experts were telling him based on the best information possible. It's a fluid situation, so they had to correct course like they're supposed to. Stop acting like **** whining prima donnas, and follow the **** medical experts so we can get out of this mess, and save as many people as possible.

Lastly, my mother works as an administrator at a local hospital as a hospital administrator. They had to open up an extra three whole floors for extra covid patients and have now (since a week and a half ago) started turning patients away. Most of those patients went to hospitals all the way in Broward. When Covid first hit, she said, they didn't have any patients for the whole first three months. She's been involved in the hospital business for over 40 years, she said this is the worst she's ever seen. Her advice to me was that this is a very strange disease and the reason Doctors are freaked out about it, is that it affects people in different ways. (everything from mild to no symptom, to life-threatening damage to your lungs and heart, and of course death). This is not something you want! Why would my mother be blowing smoke up my ***? Also, she's voted for a Republican in every election since Ronald Reagan. Take the politics out of it, stop thinking you know all there is to know about this virus, because not even the experts know what the **** this virus is truly about. Be patient, and instead of sowing dissent and supporting wing nut theories, be responsible and prudent and help save lives. Trump's biggest failure was not to take this pandemic seriously. He said so many irresponsible things it's mind-boggling. But, you guys knew putting someone in the office with the temperament of basically a child was never a good idea. We basically elected someone who dodged military service ( a coward), who demeaned soldiers who actually fought in wars, and wasn't even a particularly good businessman. Then when the **** hits the fan, you have to protect his ***? Enough of the bull****, get his *** out of there and get back to some normalcy. trump is going to destroy our country and turn it into a banana republic. It's depressing really.

they are trying to bankrupt the country so Trump loses. Pelosi crashed the economy in 2008 by not bailing out lehmans brothers.
Now. corona is very contgious but it has a less than 1-2% morality rate and if you dont have a co-morbidity its like .00004% of 1%. I know people who works in hospitals who said they were told to put no covid deaths as "likely" or "possible" covid deaths. You know why? without elective surgeries, hospitals need funding. They also said if you take two covid tests and both are positive, they count you as two seperate cases. if you take an anti-body test you are counted as a new case even though you could have had it as far back as march. Also, i know a few people who took a test, were positive then took another test and were negative. dont tell me there are not false positives. I will also concede people need to be more cautious like wearing masks but this thing is really about ruining the economy so trump loses to the guy with dementia.
Exactly. THis is a bigger game than College Football. It's about power, political power.The more misery the Globalist can bring onto our society the more they feel can knock-off Trump. They don't hide their intentions. George Soros said such in Davos. Switzerland 2017 Soros claimed Trump has “no chance” of surviving his upcoming market assault, gloating that the future POTUS will be destroyed and unable to focus on making America great again. Globalist via mainstream media is injecting fear, lockdowns, funding Antifa, causing unemployment,etc...raising the misery index. whatever it takes to cause damage to Trump's reelction. Trump is a Economic Nationalist, which goes against their agenda. Trump is going against the same "Secret Societies" that JFK warn us about and killed him. What Trump did to the Rockefellar controlled Big Pharma, Slashing approx 70% the cost of prescriptions claiming USA favored nation with the rest of the world, which we subsidized Big Pharma's prescription drugs to the rest of the world, was major punch to the gut to Big Pharma. Closing the border besides illegal immigration has more to do with the Secret Societes, "black operations" drug trafficking trade, human trafficking (children/women) trade , illegal weapons trade, etc. billions.upon billions...for those that own the Central Banks The Globalist, don't give a **** about College Football or if Universities lose money or the players. Globalist's grip on the USA is at risk and everyone else be ****. On that PCR test for COV19 THe actual inventor.vehemently recommended NOT to use the PCR test because it will give many false positives. THe CDC pushed it anyway. The CDC is PRIVATE corporation and guess who controls it ? And yes, these Globalist have major influence on major universities via $$$

Advertisement
This is only about lawsuits. Nobody knows the long-term effects of the virus which is what opens them up to being sued, even with a waiver.
No it isn't. It's about fear and optics. This lawsuit **** is being way overblown. There are effective liability waivers EVERYWHERE in modern society.

It's all a **** shame because if it was really about safety, the players would be safer with the team than they'll be out on their own going to clubs and farnicating.

Are you trying to be dense on purpose? Look at what happened during the Flu Pandemic of 1918, same **** happened. Most of the people complied, but some didn't and paid the price (there was even an anti-mask league. Philadelphia lost a lot of people because of their "parade" and when San Fransisco opened up too early, they paid the price as well. A contagious pandemic is temporal, it has a short shelf life. If you know anything about history, plagues, and mass deaths are not all that uncommon. The whole point of trying to stop the spread is to stop what's happening right now. If enough people get it, then a **** load of people are going to die. Because it's not as deadly as other strains actually helps it stick around, because it makes it easier to spread.

If you guys don't want to follow the medical experts then you guys are a ******* entitled, dumb *** generation that deserves all the misery you sow. You said you were in the marines right? If we had to storm a compound and take out some sick terrorist *****, I'm going to follow what you say, because you are the expert on military tactics right? I'm not going to ask whether you're Democrat or Republican, I'm going to follow your lead, my life depends on it! Now, that the medical experts are telling you what you need to do, you question there every **** statement and suggestion??? WTF is wrong with you people? The internet has ruined your ******* minds, you guys think you know ****, but you don't know jack ****. One example, Dr. Fauci said to wear it, then not wear a mask, he doesn't know ****!!! Wrong dumbass, the COVID virus is a Novel virus, which means it's new. Fauci was just relaying information that the experts were telling him based on the best information possible. It's a fluid situation, so they had to correct course like they're supposed to. Stop acting like **** whining prima donnas, and follow the **** medical experts so we can get out of this mess, and save as many people as possible.

Lastly, my mother works as an administrator at a local hospital as a hospital administrator. They had to open up an extra three whole floors for extra covid patients and have now (since a week and a half ago) started turning patients away. Most of those patients went to hospitals all the way in Broward. When Covid first hit, she said, they didn't have any patients for the whole first three months. She's been involved in the hospital business for over 40 years, she said this is the worst she's ever seen. Her advice to me was that this is a very strange disease and the reason Doctors are freaked out about it, is that it affects people in different ways. (everything from mild to no symptom, to life-threatening damage to your lungs and heart, and of course death). This is not something you want! Why would my mother be blowing smoke up my ***? Also, she's voted for a Republican in every election since Ronald Reagan. Take the politics out of it, stop thinking you know all there is to know about this virus, because not even the experts know what the **** this virus is truly about. Be patient, and instead of sowing dissent and supporting wing nut theories, be responsible and prudent and help save lives. Trump's biggest failure was not to take this pandemic seriously. He said so many irresponsible things it's mind-boggling. But, you guys knew putting someone in the office with the temperament of basically a child was never a good idea. We basically elected someone who dodged military service ( a coward), who demeaned soldiers who actually fought in wars, and wasn't even a particularly good businessman. Then when the **** hits the fan, you have to protect his ***? Enough of the bull****, get his *** out of there and get back to some normalcy. trump is going to destroy our country and turn it into a banana republic. It's depressing

This is just a rant and not necessarily directed at me? I wear a mask.

Anyone know how to get ahold of The Rock? I want to buy into the XFL right now. Do like the UFC fight island and have football island. No CFB, no NFL- people will be shaking like heroin junkies in withdrawal for football. Play from late winter to spring, make zillions then move to spring football the next year.

oh and I've never voted and as American its my right to protest to this two party system by not doing so.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20200809-224050_Twitter.jpg

oh and I've never voted and as American its my right to protest to this two party system by not doing so.
But are you really protesting by not voting? After all no one knows you didn’t vote unless you tell them. So is a protest truly a protest if no one else knows it is happening? No it isn’t.
I protest against Apple products by not owning an iPhone. The problem is my protests makes absolutely no difference to Apple and mostly just has my friends and family laughing at my phone.
‘It’s tough being an island of one but it’s even tougher when no one else knows you are on the island.

Alright I'll come out of exile to address this subject.

1st of all blaming the media for this situation is the most ignorant and absurd take you could possibly come up with. CFB media is gonna be a ghost town with the layoffs coming their way besides recruiting writers and the most tenured names like Feldman. Imagine a group of people sacrificing their careers just to get a "gotcha" moment on the internet - seems legit right guysm?

If you wanna place blame look no further than college administrators and conference presidents. They sat on their asses for 5 months hoping and praying the virus would just disappear or the corrupt NCAA would deliver some guidance. The absence of leadership is appalling. It doesn't help that the US politicized the virus and masks, meanwhile here in Ontario (population ~15 million) we had 70 positive cases today and active cases are below 1000.
You reap what you sow. The ACC could have planned various contingencies and protocols to protect the health and safety of players. Transmission dynamics of the virus are well-established by the medical community at this point and the NBA and NFL have taken different approaches to satisfy the concerns of players and their families - who almost uniformly want to play.

So why didn't the NCAA, or its conferences, just copy or modify the precedents set by pro sports? The answer is in the question. Ultimately they are willing to punt on a season and cost themselves and their stakeholders - players, families, media, team staffers, local hospitality businesses and their staffs, TV rights holders, etc. - devastating losses just to protect their 'amateurism' house of cards. They see the writing on the wall with players organizing and they know their facade of amateurism and education is on the brink of upheaval. If players are expected to "risk their health and safety" playing a game for which they're effectively unpaid labor it opens up Pandora's box for players to unionize and get paid. So they're willing to kick the can down the road and sacrifice what would be a tumultuous season filled with bad optics and likely a substandard product littered with issues just to protect their golden goose post-COVID.

Don't be naive and side with these school "leaders" who use the health excuse to protect their charade and sic you against the players and media. The NCAA and its conferences have always been transparent with this **** and it's never been more clear. The ship has sailed on mitigating the virus - you all failed - but the least you can do now is join the crowd condemning this situation and exposing the reality that's staring us all in the face.

Thank you and I will return to lurk mode where I belong in this cesspool of idiots.

Yea you guys arent testing right...there's no way you have the same numbers as my small island country in the caribbean

Advertisement
Yea you guys arent testing right...there's no way you have the same numbers as my small island country in the caribbean
It sounds like it has the same veracity as China’s testing, which has about as many cases as N Carolina. So either China is doing something extraordinary that the world needs to emulate NOW, given the overall size of their nation, or something is amiss.

Go to page 6. Testing ~25000 per day with peaks and valleys. Positive rate slowly declining since June while testing remains constant. And we went to Phase 3 a week ago with limited indoor restaurant seating and public spaces reopening. And we have Conservative provincial leadership, which I voted for.

A proper 1-2 month lockdown along with masks and physical distancing as follow-up works in fighting this virus. That's been proven across the world. It would still work for the US but that ship has sailed as there is no appetite for it among the public anymore, if there ever was. US did a half-assed lockdown with Trump and right-wing governors talking about reopening pretty much from the moment it started creating instant pandemic fatigue. And many/most of you soaked it all up and continue to run with it. It's good to see mask adoption finally taking hold and that will help bend the curve but without a fresh lockdown it will be a slow burn until widespread vaccine distribution because the spread has already taken hold at such high incidence.

Can't wait for the irrelevant straw man responses about mortality and "just the flu" and all that when we're 5 months into a novel pandemic and your (not you gogeta, but the majority of the centralizing, alienating COVID board) foolish arguments have done nothing but inhibit the very things which you want most dearly.

Advertisement

Go to page 6. Testing ~25000 per day with peaks and valleys. Positive rate slowly declining since June while testing remains constant. And we went to Phase 3 a week ago with limited indoor restaurant seating and public spaces reopening. And we have Conservative provincial leadership, which I voted for.

A proper 1-2 month lockdown along with masks and physical distancing as follow-up works in fighting this virus. That's been proven across the world. It would still work for the US but that ship has sailed as there is no appetite for it among the public anymore, if there ever was. US did a half-assed lockdown with Trump and right-wing governors talking about reopening pretty much from the moment it started creating instant pandemic fatigue. And many/most of you soaked it all up and continue to run with it. It's good to see mask adoption finally taking hold and that will help bend the curve but without a fresh lockdown it will be a slow burn until widespread vaccine distribution because the spread has already taken hold at such high incidence.

Can't wait for the irrelevant straw man responses about mortality and "just the flu" and all that when we're 5 months into a novel pandemic and your (not you gogeta, but the majority of the centralizing, alienating COVID board) foolish arguments have done nothing but inhibit the very things which you want most dearly.

Sweden’s approach is the one that worked. Lockdowns only prolong the inevitable.

US will never adopt Sweden’s model.
Bc we have a dishonest media and everything is politicized. Our “leaders” are soft and self serving. Eventually we have to man up and get on with our lives while protecting the vulnerable. You know the ones we have left, that those governors didn’t murder.

Lastly, my mother works as an administrator at a local hospital as a hospital administrator. They had to open up an extra three whole floors for extra covid patients and have now (since a week and a half ago) started turning patients away. Most of those patients went to hospitals all the way in Broward. When Covid first hit, she said, they didn't have any patients for the whole first three months. She's been involved in the hospital business for over 40 years, she said this is the worst she's ever seen. Her advice to me was that this is a very strange disease and the reason Doctors are freaked out about it, is that it affects people in different ways. (everything from mild to no symptom, to life-threatening damage to your lungs and heart, and of course death). This is not something you want! Why would my mother be blowing smoke up my ***? Also, she's voted for a Republican in every election since Ronald Reagan. Take the politics out of it, stop thinking you know all there is to know about this virus, because not even the experts know what the **** this virus is truly about. Be patient, and instead of sowing dissent and supporting wing nut theories, be responsible and prudent and help save lives. Trump's biggest failure was not to take this pandemic seriously. He said so many irresponsible things it's mind-boggling. But, you guys knew putting someone in the office with the temperament of basically a child was never a good idea. We basically elected someone who dodged military service ( a coward), who demeaned soldiers who actually fought in wars, and wasn't even a particularly good businessman. Then when the **** hits the fan, you have to protect his ***? Enough of the bull****, get his *** out of there and get back to some normalcy. trump is going to destroy our country and turn it into a banana republic. It's depressing really.
Is your mother not seeing an improvement? Because up here in West Palm, we've seen things improve.

Advertisement
Back