It’s over

My source is a human being but just go to theathletic.com pretty reputable website see what you might find! You will believe what you choose to believe As long as it fits the narrative
I believe they acted too quickly and are trying to justify their decision. It's been widely reported that many players in the ACC and SEC had covid, but they're trying to tell us that either those conferences are ignoring or not checking for myocarditis, or the Big 10 players have gotten myocarditis at a rate exponentially higher than the general population.

If this was being observed widely in the general population or even in the narrow age group of college football players, they might have a leg to stand on.

I'd seriously question my source if I were you because it doesn't pass the smell test.

Advertisement
plain in simple. If no sports, then no kids on campus either. Fully online.

So they care about players lives but not other students?

Advertisement
You are a retread troll account. Don’t preach at anyone here about being nice.
Who is he? I'm usually really good at nabbing the retreads, but I don't have a feeling on The Bern. He's talking about his Youngstown connection, and I think we had a guy doing that a while back. But I don't remember who it was.

Who is he? I'm usually really good at nabbing the retreads, but I don't have a feeling on The Bern. He's talking about his Youngstown connection, and I think we had a guy doing that a while back. But I don't remember who it was.
He claims to be related to the Torrettas. Unless I'm mistaking him for another Bernie.

Advertisement
Back