It’s gone take 3 MF THANGS

Advertisement
Sports Grill in Kendall is full of Cane gear with a sprinkle of Noles.

HIT STICK
BUST ****
TALK ****

MAN I’ll be at the bars here in Charleston, SC wishing I was back home in FL with y’all boys, but we rollin . Give them boys **** at the Rock tomorrow

🙌
How the recovery going in Charleston from the hurricane?

Advertisement
It literally drizzled for a few days . We were extremely lucky compared to North’s Carolina.
Good to hear. Went to Bald Head Island, NC for 17 of my 26 years with my family and to see the photos there killed me.

Good to hear. Went to Bald Head Island, NC for 17 of my 26 years with my family and to see the photos there killed me.
It’s really bad up there man . My National Guard unit was sent up to the upstate of SC, and it was bad, but nothing like NC got from the storm . Prayers that way .

**** FSU by the way ...

It’s really bad up there man . My National Guard unit was sent up to the upstate of SC, and it was bad, but nothing like NC got from the storm . Prayers that way .

**** FSU by the way ...
Horrible. I was gonna take my girlfriend there next spring but might head to Charleston instead and head to nc end of next summer depending on how it is looking.

Advertisement
Horrible. I was gonna take my girlfriend there next spring but might head to Charleston instead and head to nc end of next summer depending on how it is looking.

You probably should’ve planned on Charleston to begin with.

I recommend Folly Beach

Advertisement
Back