It’s funny how different the “fans” feel about this program vs the two ex players I heard this week

Advertisement
You guys do remember, these guys coached themselves. Didn't matter who the coach was. Didn't the majority of those players say that? Now, when they come out and speak against players, they are coming from a mentality that most of our players don't have, which is, the self motivation to be great and win. So to me, they can't fathom the issues are exclusive to coaching. My biggest issue with the coaching staff is they are 0-2 after bye weeks. That is a red flag. I can almost excuse the UNC game, almost but not the VTech game at home. Both Tech loses are major black eyes. If there are such cancers on the roster, which I don't believe there are, those players need to be removed from playing time or the team all together. Thats on the head coach. The Head Coach sets the direction of the club. Sounds like Manny has tried to empower the players this year, maybe hoping some of the younger guys would take leadership. The fact that a player like Donaldson has been so bad is just killing this team and I'm sorry, I can't blame the coaching on Donaldson but I can blame them for their playing time. Playing time weeds out the malcontents.

A lot of alum like manny believe it or not. He’s not golden. He always has alumni around the team

They realize this just isnt a fire manny fix. UM needs to quit recruiting that private school BS and go back to the real programs in the state of florida. Kids soft af in this program. Some of the ppl in this thread saying fire everybody also were saying FIU will beat miami because of butch. They know nothing about football in 2019

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back