It’s Easy

Biscayne Buckets 8

Sophomore
There’s 2 choices: you cancel or you bubble up and play. Look at NBA and MLS vs. MLB. Nothing to argue here.

Silly ACC always needing help so this is how simple it is. NBA is clearing out soon. Call Disney.

House all 15 teams throughout their resorts. These are college kids so they can still have roommates. There are multiple fields at ESPN Wide World Of Sports the league can use to schedule what time teams practice. There are multiple ballrooms and convention centers to create team rooms. Food is all all the resorts.

Games are played at ESPN and Camping World. One game at each site on Thursday and Friday nights. One game at noon at one of CWS, another game at 4 at ESPN, and a final game on Primetime at 8 at CWS. That’s 7 games a week over 3 days. I just planned it for you ACC. Let’s lead the way on something for once. Ensure football and most importantly safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If each team could theoretically do their own bubble on their own campuses and guarantee it was 100% safe, then teams would be able to play with no fear of a virus. It'll never happen though. Somebody's going to sneak out and get themselves some.

Disney would be required to house a lot more people with the ACC in comparison to NBA but if they can make it work...I'm all for it.

MLB is still playing. Marlins are back playing after they were "the test case" or whatever other BS people were saying. Just make everyone sign liability waivers. If you don't want to sign opt out.

Advertisement
There’s 2 choices: you cancel or you bubble up and play. Look at NBA and MLS vs. MLB. Nothing to argue here.

Silly ACC always needing help so this is how simple it is. NBA is clearing out soon. Call Disney.

House all 15 teams throughout their resorts. These are college kids so they can still have roommates. There are multiple fields at ESPN Wide World Of Sports the league can use to schedule what time teams practice. There are multiple ballrooms and convention centers to create team rooms. Food is all all the resorts.

Games are played at ESPN and Camping World. One game at each site on Thursday and Friday nights. One game at noon at one of CWS, another game at 4 at ESPN, and a final game on Primetime at 8 at CWS. That’s 7 games a week over 3 days. I just planned it for you ACC. Let’s lead the way on something for once. Ensure football and most importantly safety.
NBA isn’t clearing out anytime soon.

I thought they were amateurs? why are we putting students in a bubble? CIS tells me they are there to learn

Advertisement
NBA has 22 teams with what 12 players each? And players incentivized since they are making millions each

LOL at trying bubble up college players

Wait, not facts!! No!!!!

You mean 22 NBA teams at 12 players (totaling 264) isn't the same as bubbling 14 college football teams of 85 players (totaling 1190)? And, of course, that 264 number is the entire participating NBA, while the latter would just be the ACC....

Bubbles require money.
true, but travel and Hotel stay cost money as well.

Disney losing money left and right. I’m sure they will be accommodating and reasonable into making it happen. CFB for them is a huge money maker.

Advertisement
Back