It’s a cold world

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
But Mario been busy like a chef at thanksgiving!

I’d like to speak on the behalf of Mario.

Ninjas been counting me out, but I’m counting my bullets and loading my clips, I’m writing down names, I’m making a list and checking it twice and I’m gettin ‘em hit. When I bring the U back it won’t be for fame or clout, everything grows it’s destin to change. 🙌🏿

Advertisement
7E9101B3-020F-4194-9024-6431143DC5E8.gif

Ninjas been counting me out, but I’m counting my bullets and loading my clips, I’m writing down names, I’m making a list and checking it twice and I’m gettin ‘em hit. When I bring the U back it won’t be for fame or clout, everything grows it’s destin to change. 🙌🏿
Santa?!

Love the lyrics, all you need is a beat

Yeah, but does he know how to take a knee or when not to call a timeout?

Corchobal isn't calling any body out, lol.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Ok J Mario Cole

Advertisement

Gordon Lightfoot is still relevant today...timeless stuff

Come On Lol GIF by Sports GIFs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back