Issues with the Site

Advertisement
pep guardiola beer shower GIF

I think you got it!! BTW - Bayern are Champions!!

I believe the issue is with the bottom ad on mobile. I was able to reproduce the experience after I turned ads back on for admins and mods.

Advertisement
As of now, all but the bottom ad should be back and the issue should not be occurring.

I believe the issue is with the bottom ad on mobile. I was able to reproduce the experience after I turned ads back on for admins and mods.
Thank you for resolving the issue. Out of curiosity, do you guys control the ads?

Advertisement
Thank you for resolving the issue. Out of curiosity, do you guys control the ads?
We don't control which ad shows. We do work with an outside company on the implementation of the ads so the issue we are having is fixable. I will send them an email tomorrow as it looks like the bottom mobile ad was conflicting with a recent Xenforo update.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We don't control which ad shows. We do work with an outside company on the implementation of the ads so the issue we are having is fixable. I will send them an email tomorrow as it looks like the bottom mobile ad was conflicting with a recent Xenforo update.
Seems to be back to normal. Thanks Drew for all u do. Go []_[]!

Advertisement
Back