Issiah Walker Decommits

Advertisement
Not true my cane brother, Diva Big Uglies do work!
144b68cb65caf33630e7d7d626610dd3.jpg

Go Canes
Why is it I think of deuce biggalo everytime I see one of your spoilers pop up?

Advertisement
I'm with @dsddcane on this one. How is it attention seeking diva behavior to want some privacy with your recruitment? These jocksniffer media types are relentless. Kids don't wanna shut them out completely and lose relevance.

Seems pretty obvious the kid is a heavy Miami lean. Just gotta seal the deal.
If he is really Wanting privacy over attention he should've said something, heck anyting other than what he did which now has 3 programs & their media people trying to get the scoop for the mystery.
Media is to blame an awful lot but this specific kid giving this specific statement is not one of those times

If he is really Wanting privacy over attention he should've said something, heck anyting other than what he did which now has 3 programs & their media people trying to get the scoop for the mystery.
Media is to blame an awful lot but this specific kid giving this specific statement is not one of those times
All that means is wherever he is going this weekend should've wrote a batter statement for him
That's not what happened in this case but alot of programs tell kids exactly what to say.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back