Issiah Walker Decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
He wants to keep his recruitment out of media eyes. What's the matter with that?
I know you're plugged in so i will defer, but my comment was in response to the comment referencing him telling a FSU reporter that he's going on a visit but he's not telling anyone where. Those are games, which is why I said what I said earlier. You make me feel better about the situation though.

I know you're plugged in so i will defer, but my comment was in response to the comment referencing him telling a FSU reporter that he's going on a visit but he's not telling anyone where. Those are games, which is why I said what I said earlier. You make me feel better about the situation though.
These reporters are vermin(no offense meant) they harrass kids to no end and half of them just twist anything a kid says to fit their narratives. Some kids just dont wanna be impolite

idk like my QB and Mike Backer, I dont like my OL playing games with their recruitment.
Exactly. Diva big uglies won’t work. I’m sure he’s gonna bust now. Probably chasing a heavy bag like all the other Shavar Manuels

Advertisement
Exactly. Diva big uglies won’t work. I’m sure he’s gonna bust now. Probably chasing a heavy bag like all the other Shavar Manuels

Not true my cane brother, Diva Big Uglies do work!
144b68cb65caf33630e7d7d626610dd3.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
Pet peeve, but the line is actually "you're gonna need a bigger boat." Not "we're". Important difference. carry on.
****...rookie mistake. I apologize.
I'll just blame it on Benchley.
Schneider was on the boat. So, technically, he would be in need of the bigger vessel as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back