Issiah Walker Decommits

Advertisement
Outside of Flowe and Washington, Miami should be putting the full court press on Walker and Dumervil. I know the talk is Dumervil isn’t interested but Manny, Enid, and Berry need go all out. Dumervil, Rivers, and Walker is what Miami OL classes should look like.

don't let anyone tell you dumervil is not interested in Miami. he's been on campus several times, just under the radar. just like Knighton and a few others.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all acting like this is new lol he’s been doing this but y’all acting brand new cause he’s not committed to South Carolina and y’all thought his commitment to us was a layup. We probably lead right now but it’ll be weird

idk like my QB and Mike Backer, I dont like my OL playing games with their recruitment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He wants to keep his recruitment out of media eyes. What's the matter with that?

I'll defer to you on this D. But this does feel at least a little trollish. I mean, why pick up the phone if you don't want to talk to the media about recruiting, when it is a 100% certainty that they're calling to talk about recruiting? Really want the kid. Him and Rivers would be an A+ haul. But I'm smh a little.

I'll defer to you on this D. But this does feel at least a little trollish. I mean, why pick up the phone if you don't want to talk to the media about recruiting, when it is a 100% certainty that they're calling to talk about recruiting? Really want the kid. Him and Rivers would be an A+ haul. But I'm smh a little.
Youre getting trolled by spermin.

Advertisement
Back