Issiah Walker Decommits

Advertisement
Dummerville is all uga. Just my 2 cents.

As insane as this sounds, they don’t have space for him with commitments already from #2 OT Broderick Jones and #5 OT Tate Ratledge. They also have a commitment from #25 OT Braun who will more than likely be moving to OG. It’s going to come down to LSU, OU, USC and OSU. Unless Baga or Clemson jumps in.

Advertisement
If he dominated at The Opening, expect attention from all the big boys. I want to believe this is a positive for us but at the wake of The Opening idk

Last edited:
A wise porster once stated....Crootin aint for everybody

Tried to tell yall boys he wasnt goin to S.Carolina, the kid wants to stay home. Be happy he didnt use Miami as a stepping stone college like everybody else does in Miami, that wasnt done by accident. This is a lay up crootment, do what we suppose to do and he is ours. lets win 10-11 games with this **** schedule, beat Florida, show the O line developing specifically Navaughhn Donaldson , and he is ours.... We get smashed by Florida and Navaughn and company out there lookin average again, be ready for Bleak Visions XXIV, because if we cant keep a player like Ike home we will never be back

Bleak you know kid personally or someone from his circle or just going by him being a Norland kid?

Advertisement
You are CIS chlamydia. When the board gets excited and it looks like we're fvckin, you show up with your nasty discharge and everyone's nuts start hurting.

Exactly I teach u to stop ******* every croot that days they like u, your only gonna get burnt... c’mon mane we got fools thinking Martell is our savior... did u see him spring game? Y’all need me mane

He most likely took the “micro bag” (5-10K) when he visited them the weekend of Paradise to put out the tweet saying he was shutting it down.

Waited 2 weeks then decommits lol.

Unfortunately I don’t think this one is over.

It’s over for USCe, just not us.

He most likely took the “micro bag” (5-10K) when he visited them the weekend of Paradise to put out the tweet saying he was shutting it down.

Waited 2 weeks then decommits lol.

Unfortunately I don’t think this one is over.

It’s over for USCe, just not us.
Me thinks you're right; but nothing is impossible with this regime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly I teach u to stop ******* every croot that days they like u, your only gonna get burnt... c’mon mane we got fools thinking Martell is our savior... did u see him spring game? Y’all need me mane

For the young trolls out there still trying to come up, study a minute on this post right here. Bleak rolled with the chlamydia burn, and flipped it into something positive for him. But he didn't stop there. He took that momentum and turned it into a potentially thread-derailing (if Rev sees this) sideswipe at Martell and his devout supporters.

This is some very high level internet trolling.

For the young trolls out there still trying to come up, study a minute on this post right here. Bleak rolled with the chlamydia burn, and flipped it into something positive for him. But he didn't stop there. He took that momentum and turned it into a potentially thread-derailing (if Rev sees this) sideswipe at Martell and his devout supporters.

This is some very high level internet trolling.

Vern is one of the best to ever velcro 'em up. He is dedicated to his craft, relentless with his schtick and knows just enough about us to make people question if he's actually a fan. I always like it when Vern comes around. It means we are doing something right because he only shows up to **** in the cheerios OR we are getting close to dumpster fire status and lets people irrationally vent.

Vern is one of the best to ever velcro 'em up. He is dedicated to his craft, relentless with his schtick and knows just enough about us to make people question if he's actually a fan. I always like it when Vern comes around. It means we are doing something right because he only shows up to **** in the cheerios OR we are getting close to dumpster fire status and lets people irrationally vent.

Advertisement
Back