Issiah Walker Decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement

A wise porster once stated....Crootin aint for everybody

Tried to tell yall boys he wasnt goin to S.Carolina, the kid wants to stay home. Be happy he didnt use Miami as a stepping stone college like everybody else does in Miami, that wasnt done by accident. This is a lay up crootment, do what we suppose to do and he is ours. lets win 10-11 games with this **** schedule, beat Florida, show the O line developing specifically Navaughhn Donaldson , and he is ours.... We get smashed by Florida and Navaughn and company out there lookin average again, be ready for Bleak Visions XXIV, because if we cant keep a player like Ike home we will never be back

A wise porster once stated....Crootin aint for everybody

Tried to tell yall boys he wasnt goin to S.Carolina, the kid wants to stay home. Be happy he didnt use Miami as a stepping stone college like everybody else does in Miami, that wasnt done by accident. This is a lay up crootment, do what we suppose to do and he is ours. lets win 10-11 games with this **** schedule, beat Florida, show the O line developing specifically Navaughhn Donaldson , and he is ours.... We get smashed by Florida and Navaughn and company out there lookin average again, be ready for Bleak Visions XXIV, because if we cant keep a player like Ike home we will never be back

Lots of ifs. Classic CIS.

Everyone relax on the Dumervill talk. Nothing to see. Kid wants out of Florida

Yep, let’s slow down with the Dumervil talk. Yes he gave some positive comments about Miami today but he’s been giving interviews for months while mentioning everyone else but Miami. If you read his quotes it sounds more like he was asked about Miami than he was saying we were in it.

Now, I hesitate to even write this because of how effective Manny & Co have been at recruiting behind the scenes but let’s just enjoy the fact that we may actually land Walker who will be a huge focking pull. Full disclosure, I thought we had zero shot at Walker and I would love nothing more to be completely wrong about Dumervil as well.

Advertisement
Lots of ifs. Classic CIS.

LOL crootin aint for everybody, want something with less stress go fishing

Winning team and developing OL thats only 2 if's on my count.. Its safe to say if we get smashed by a UF we aint winnin 10 games and he gone

Winning team and developing OL thats only 2 if's on my count.. Its safe to say if we get smashed by a UF we aint winnin 10 games and he gone

I'm sure you're hoping that happens because you only seem to show up when bad news happens or is coming

The most interesting thing that I have learned from this recruitment is that SCe has a recording studio in their football facility.

Advertisement

Who is stressing? But your point which unless Miami wins games, doesn’t get blown out, blah, blah, can apply to anyone. It is said, FSU and Florida are our biggest threats. I don’t see them winning 10 games and winning their divisions, etc.

i cant read disregard me, i got too excited, ivins said he has NEVER been under the impression he wants in dumerville

Last edited:
Advertisement
AI just responded to a question on boards and said " I have never been under the impression that Dumervil wants in though", are we *******? cause i think we are *******
Dumervil ain't coming. He's been a LSU/Oklahoma battle for months.

Yep, let’s slow down with the Dumervil talk. Yes he gave some positive comments about Miami today but he’s been giving interviews for months while mentioning everyone else but Miami. If you read his quotes it sounds more like he was asked about Miami than he was saying we were in it.

Now, I hesitate to even write this because of how effective Manny & Co have been at recruiting behind the scenes but let’s just enjoy the fact that we may actually land Walker who will be a huge focking pull. Full disclosure, I thought we had zero shot at Walker and I would love nothing more to be completely wrong about Dumervil as well.

Agreed.

Advertisement
Back