Issiah Walker Decommits

Advertisement
Kid is elite ImO. I can’t help but think one of the bama, Clemson, Ohio state types come in and grab him.
Doesn't have a offer from any of them except osu and they don't seem to be going after him. Clemson already has 5 o-linemen commited and have limited spots. Bama seems to be going after more guards than tackles after they loaded up at tackle last class.

Don't think this will be the last of their best players to decommit. I saw where their 4 star RB - Marshawn Lloyd - is going to visit UGA..... Seems they've been recruiting him hard....
Crazy part is his former head coach is the rb coach at UMD now. Lol he's sec bound though

Advertisement

Don't think this will be the last of their best players to decommit. I saw where their 4 star RB - Marshawn Lloyd - is going to visit UGA..... Seems they've been recruiting him hard....
Yeah Coach Brown was able to get Marshawn from his old Dematha connects from when he was recruiting McFarland.

But he might get swooped again because unless UGA gets Tank Bigsby or Kendall Milton they're looking to flip Lloyd from South Car because they haven't landed a RB yet for their class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah Coach Brown was able to get Marshawn from his old Dematha connects from when he was recruiting McFarland.

But he might get swooped again because unless UGA gets Tank Bigsby or Kendall Milton they're looking to flip Lloyd from South Car because they haven't landed a RB yet for their class.

Milton has been trending UGA and is announcing on July 29th.

Advertisement
Back