ISO a hitman in Sofla for cheap

Sharing videos from TJ pittinger, the same guy who said Sean Taylor was over rated and only held on high regard because he was a knucklehead who got himself killed, (his words not mine) should be an instant ban.

@RVACane

I’m literally just talking about the video

I’ve already said TJ is a pathetic loser and I’m not even talking about the words in the tweet

People want to ignore the video to just talk about the tweet, I already said idgaf about the words I’m just talking about that joke of a midget in the video

Advertisement
Wait what, is homeboy saying I’m TJ? 😂
I have no idea. I think he’s talking about posting a TJ video because he holds that person in low regard and that it’s the same person (you I think???) who called Sean Taylor a knucklehead and blamed ST26 for getting killed???

I assumed he was talking about you because you posted a TJ video but I don’t know and from what I can piece together, I have no dog in whatever fight this is. 💁🏻‍♂️

I have no idea. I think he’s talking about posting a TJ video because he holds that person in low regard and that it’s the same person (you I think???) who called Sean Taylor a knucklehead and blamed ST26 for getting killed???

I assumed he was talking about you because you posted a TJ video but I don’t know and from what I can piece together, I have no dog in whatever fight this is. 💁🏻‍♂️

Yeah no way in **** did I ever say that

And I wouldn’t be surprised if TJ said that, he’s a pathetic waste of life

That can be true and the video is incredibly cringe at the same time

Yeah no way in **** did I ever say that

And I wouldn’t be surprised if TJ said that, he’s a pathetic waste of life

That can be true and the video is incredibly cringe at the same time
Yeah, maybe he was talking about TJ saying that. Anyhow, Happy Thanksgiving.

Sharing videos from TJ pittinger, the same guy who said Sean Taylor was over rated and only held on high regard because he was a knucklehead who got himself killed, (his words not mine) should be an instant ban.

@RVACane
Sounds like Tj better shut up. *** *** Nole troll.

Advertisement
To put an end to this embarrassment

Reported

Cbs Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Advertisement
Back