Ishmael Aristide new LB coach?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s pretty obvious that Manny is assembling a staff of recruiters/coaches who are great on the trail. Linebacker has been the weakest position recruited by Manny himself over the past 5 years. He recognizes this. He’s betting on Jimmy’s and Joes over X’s and O’s at this point. I’m not mad it
Boats and Ho's?

Advertisement
That little video showing him coaching peaked my interest. Hard to form an opinion after a 2 minute highlight. But he seems to me to be more than just a good recruiter. There are raw materials to work with. And I love high energy guys. ... Ideally, I want more seniority. I like what Lashlee brought in on the O, and was hoping we'd form a similar unit on the D. I guess time will tell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not real high on Patke, I’ve been calling for his replacement for a few years now lol

But, every time I’ve ever asked anyone I know who knows him be it coach or player, the first thing they always say he’s very smart & knows the game. I think looking at the development of Rome Finley & Gil Frierson can attest to the idea that even when our Defense has been pretty bad particularly at LB play that the strikers at least have looked functional.

However, he’s also the ST’s coach & our inability to find a decent PR’er since JT4 left is a problem that he has to resolve.

He’s been one of Manny’s guys since Miss St so he knows the system better than anybody on staff, if he can’t get the LB’s in order then he probably won’t be here next year anyway.
I agree I’m not high on patke but special teams were actually a lot bettter than we were with Hartley as our coach doesn’t help that literally everyone we have tried to put for punt return has muffed a punt idk who else he coulda tried not faulting that one on him

A&M board was LARGELY disappointed in losing him...I would say that bodes well for us.

Side note: My 5yr old and 3 yr old are loud already as it is, which being kids they are supposed to be. Not sure I understand why the misses decided to buy them microphones from amazon today, now I'm sitting in my office and they are both on each side of my head within arms reach singing at the top of their lungs "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".......fellas all I could do was start typing and vent to the board lol not many battles i'm willing to pick these days especially stuck in the house during a pandemic🤣

Hello Chise. Thank you for your response but I am no longer actively engaging in conversation with those I disagree with.

I was recently accused by a mod of shaming those with differing opinions so I’ll just have to leave the “shaming” to others from now on.

I probably shouldn’t have even made my initial post in this thread. I apologize to anyone offended. Don’t want to step on any tiny, female like toes in here.

Have a nice day and Go Canes.
I’m sure the “fans” will pull a quote or 2 out of this that they don’t like but that was a good read. Thanks Stefan.

Since you‘re referencing me (“a mod”) in your comments to @The Franchise, I stand by what I said about shaming anyone who doesn’t tow the line. This is literally like 50% of what you post....

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

lol we 7-1 and got people like yea, reading that article reminds me of the Canes. I need y’all to tune in to some FSU games.

Lol always nice to see the usual suspects find a way to criticize the #3 player in the country because he’s committed to us. If he was committed elsewhere though? Oh lord, he’d be the 2nd coming and it’d be a massive L for Manny losing him.

Never change CIS.

If you just read this board, you’d think we were worse than last year and 1 of the worst teams in the country. It’s kind of amazing, even though I predicted all off season to the “just win” crowd that we would win plenty and the Cane/Manny haters would then just start to pick apart and complain about the W’s.

Our defense is ok, has proven it can be better than it is this year but it’s not the abomination you all like to act like it is. I laugh at people dismissing the stats bc if they supported their position that we are the worst team in the country, they’d be jerking off to them.

I’d really like our fans to start watching games involving other teams bc defenses are getting cooked all across the country. They act like everyone else is giving up 100 yards passing a game or some shït.

And to the “fans” cherry picking some stats to try and prove we’re terrible on defense need to take into account that a good amount of teams have played less than half the games that we have and have played a lot, or all, of their games in conditions that weren’t optimal for passing in but carry on.

I’m interested to see what the offseason is going to look like on this board. If we close the season 10-1 or 11-1 with a bowl win, will most of our “fans” still be on here trying to convince everyone that we still actually suck? My money is on yes.

After 5 pages of the same corny jokes being repeated, does anyone have some actual intel on McGhee? Or are y’all just gonna continue to blow the 1 year wonder that is LSU and shït on the team you’re supposedly a fan of for 5 more pages?

The latter? Gotcha.

I was going to post about how ridiculous this all is but you really summed it up perfectly. A cesspool might actually be an improvement over whatever this board has dissolved into nowadays though.

This is an embarrassing read for supposed Canes fans. Cotton soft mentality.

Lol I was hoping someone would bump an old thread exposing our corn ball fans.

But Mario is the bestest!!!

Lol where are all the “fans” that regularly suck off Corch Mario? Just gave up 41 and caught a L to Oregon State, who ain’t been worth a fück in years 😂😂😂.

Serious question. Are you capable of making a post without shïtting on the Canes? This thread is about Tom Herman and Texas, but of course you still have to get off your drive by shot at the #10 team in the country.

I swear our fanbase is so awful.

Worst fanbase in the country. I’ve never encountered fans that would much rather be proven right with their shít takes about the coach than have the team they allegedly root for succeed. Look at any thread, like this 1, and you will see the same losers saying the same shït. These the same bums that advocate hiring Mario or some other mediocre corch and then talk about killer instinct. GtFOH

Somehow this board is worse than it was this time last year. You’d think we were 1-7 the way these pussies post.

You can’t tell the difference in the 2 situations? I’m not going to waste time breaking it down for you bc I doubt you’d understand that either.

We’ve really got some “special” “fans”.

D don’t know shït. How would the #1 Cane hater have some sort of background info about a Cane that no one else does? Stop it.

I shouldn’t be surprised by the Kirby Smart/UGA dïck sucking going on in this thread. What exactly has he won that CMR didn’t or even seems poised to win in the future? His team is on the same level as Manny’s(in his 2nd season)who is constantly dragged on this board. This thread reads like we are still in 2019 and not in fact ranked #9 in the country with big time recruits ready to sign in a couple weeks.

Don’t talk to me about unimpressive victories either. We’re like a week removed from UGA generating no push or separation while barely beating a bad Miss St team that was missing **** near half it’s roster.

This Kirby Smart love affair needs to stop.

Lol now we gassing up WF but if we would have played and beat them it’d be “it’s just WF”. You mfs don’t quit.

OP and anyone who agreed with him need to be banned for that bullshït.

Gotta love how these threads turn into most of y’all just randomly bashing our players.

The most pathetic excuse of a fan ^

8-2 won’t break our season except to the anti Miami crowd that populates CIS just waiting on something to attack about. But 9-1 would definitely help make it. Would/should lock up a NY6 berth, continue the positive momentum that we’ve had since the offseason and give us a shot at 10 wins even with an 11 game schedule. I think we keep our class intact regardless but a W today could help in adding on to it.

So big game today, need to get this W by any means necessary. I honestly don’t care if we blow them out or barely win, just bring me the dub.

He literally said that’s what they are looking for so not what sure what the point of this post is except to shït on the team. Can we try and keep the “we suck”,”we’re the worst 8-2 ranked team ever”,“let’s fire everyone”,“we should fold the program” bullshít on the main board?

I come to the recruiting board to read about recruiting. If I wanted to read about how much everyone thinks our players/coaches/etc suck, I’d waste my time visiting the main board.

Lol this board sucks so bad. Positive news in the OP. So of course the majority then race each other to see who can discredit a part of it fastest while others whine/criticize the man mainly responsible for said positive news in Manny.

I’d hate to be as miserable as y’all.

This is why I’ve been staying off the main board.

Our fans are so bïtchmade. Just go root for Fl or whatever team is being sucked off at the moment. It was Corch Mario and Oregon for awhile, now it’s UFAG and their 3 Ls lol. GTFOH.

It’s funny to me that you heard crickets from Chise and other mopey posters after the Duke game but them boys loud af now.

If you want to be right more than you want your team to succeed are you really a fan of said team?

And fans that bash Banda but defend Rumph make me feel like I’m living in the Twilifht Zone.

Some of y’all are soft af and should really consider rooting for 1 of these teams that you obsess over.

I do find it hilarious that a lot of the posters talking shït said preseason that our record would be worse than 8-2(some had it a lot worse), said we weren’t a top 25 team, (even though we’ve been ranked **** near all season) and are now taking a victory lap like we went 2-8.

These same posters will say our coaches suck and our players aren’t very talented but in the same breath talk like they expected us to compete for the playoffs this year. See where this is going?

It’s all about pushing their agendas/trying to prove their predictions right and it’s ruining what’s left of this site. They’re worse than the obvious trolls.

I really and truly hate our fanbase.

I’m optimistic about what Manny is going to do with the defensive staff. No matter what this board thinks, Miami is in a better position then it is has been in sometime. He should be able to pull in some quality coaches.

But the “fans” that would need to apologize to Manny are too desperate to be first and right to ever do so. Wouldn’t matter what he did, they are dug in.

It’s why when the offseason news stops rolling, I’ll be as far from this site as possible until spring ball starts.(if it does)

Advertisement
Back