Isheem Young

Theedy50

Redshirt Freshman

This kid is a baller. He’s a Safety/HB from Pennsylvania Class of 19’. I could definitely see him in our secondary. I wonder if we’ve even shown him any interest at any point. He recently tweeted out that his recruitment is open and I believe he was a one time Penn State commit.

Advertisement

This kid is a baller. He’s a Safety/HB from Pennsylvania Class of 19’. I could definitely see him in our secondary. I wonder if we’ve even shown him any interest at any point. He recently tweeted out that his recruitment is open and I believe he was a one time Penn State commit.

he looks fast.

Had an armed robbery charge kicked down to Juvie as he was 17 at the time. So no criminal conviction. This happened in 2018. Wonder if it impacted his recruitment.

Its getting down to 5-8 Scholarships and hes the type of guy you call to establish a relationship, but dont offer if your original targets commit and sign. We need a Young/NoTransfer DT,DE,OL,WR,CB and Apparently Dan Enos wants Lance Legendre to be his young QB. That's 6 and were recruiting 2 at DE and 2 at DT a right now. I would love a young Safety but the Scholarships are running out. Dan Enos better know something I dont about Lance Legendre because right now I'm happy with Martell,Williams,Perry. Cade should call up FIU

Advertisement
Its getting down to 5-8 Scholarships and hes the type of guy you call to establish a relationship, but dont offer if your original targets commit and sign. We need a Young/NoTransfer DT,DE,OL,WR,CB and Apparently Dan Enos wants Lance Legendre to be his young QB. That's 6 and were recruiting 2 at DE and 2 at DT a right now. I would love a young Safety but the Scholarships are running out. Dan Enos better know something I dont about Lance Legendre because right now I'm happy with Martell,Williams,Perry. Cade should call up FIU
I’d like a corner or a safety

He knows exactly what you know. Kosi is a risk to get kicked out of school at any second. Three QB's is not gonna cut it, especially if Martell doesn't get a waiver, which I don't think he does.

Advertisement
He knows what pretty much everyone else knows. One of Kosi and Jarren won’t be on the roster this time next year and Weldon isn’t power 5 material.

Advertisement

This kid committed armed robbery. He may have been 17, but jesus he robbed a store at gunpoint.

There is a zero percent chance this kid would be recruited here, or really any other P5

Advertisement
Mama said Perry is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. He won’t last. Legendre looks good, without the baggage.

This kid is a Balla. Worth a look, has great speed and seems to have some "savage" in him.

Advertisement
Back