isaiah McKenzie gets UF offer

Advertisement
YES! Boy is a beast, bout **** time.

Confusing though because last I heard they checked on him about a month or two back and wasn't sure he'd qualify. Guess they got a good feeling on him making it through.

Advertisement

42.jpg

Kid looked electric yesterday. IMHO we should have offered him and Berrios and taken both had they both wanted in.

Gators new Offensive Coordinator is a great hire. Lane and Cook are idiots if they want playing time and flip to F$U.

About to lose Lane. So offer the talented kid that may not qualify, hope he matriculates.

I'm fine with who we have. Too much thirst in here given the class we have.

Advertisement
McKenzie is a stud playmaker but Berrios and Powell are better players so take the 2 better ones or offer and HOPE the other can qualify? Ill take the 2 ee's

I knew this was coming, he was about to do the chomp after his long return in theUA game and stopped

Advertisement
Since it looks like we are missing out on the rest of the WRs on our board, why not add an electric player in our back yard? I would rather have this little guy returning kicks then our starting RB and WR.

Since it looks like we are missing out on the rest of the WRs on our board, why not add an electric player in our back yard? I would rather have this little guy returning kicks then our starting RB and WR.

We are fine at WR, we need DT's and LB's in this class.

Advertisement
Sooo what do people say now after saying "but none of the big 3 offered" to justify us passing on him...

Advertisement
Back