Isaiah Horton(scout team #1) could be a good one.

Advertisement
My bad I totally missed the name when it flashed on the screen. I should have guessed it was Horton lol. That kid has great potential.

Advertisement
Lol was just gonna send a screenshot and yea he looks nice i thought he was stiff but he looks fluid in n out of his breaks
Agreed. I'm looking forward to seeing Horton get some pt in garbage time. I'm curious to see how he looks live and if he could help us this season. I thought it was Ladson that looked a little stiff in and out of his breaks but he gives good effort and I think Lad can be somewhat productive as a possession WR in this scheme.

Name has come up many times. Must have some talent. Idk what the suspension was for but would be awesome to get something out of this class.
@DMoney mentioned him a few times as a freshman the staff was very high on. I believe his was a 1 game suspension and that he is available today. I would love to see him vs So Miss.

@DMoney mentioned him a few times as a freshman the staff was very high on. I believe his was a 1 game suspension and that he is available today. I would love to see him vs So Miss.
He has size and ball skills (pause). His hs film showed good hands but his speed & explosiveness which seemed kinda average on tape looked improved since he's got here. Definitely looking forward to seeing what he can do with 10-20 snaps a game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back