Isaiah Horton discusses his physical gains and the best basketball players on the team

View as article
I made fun of you for not being able to understand words you READ

And your response was “nuh uhhh…I can’t understand words I HEAR”

I’d say sure let’s measure ****s but you would probably pass out trying to figure out the button on your pants
You sure are making fun of me a lot.

Advertisement
Classic-Seuss-Horton-Hears-a-Who-Hardcover-9780394800783_788d5e1b-c45c-42dc-aec2-bc87f8f61a1b...jpeg

That boy said he’s CeeDee Lamb + Calvin Ridley + Julio Jones
Yeah, dude said he is a Frankenstein receiver with all the best traits from those dudes.

Surprised he didn’t say I’ve got Randy Moss hops, Jerry Rice speed, Anquan Bolden routes, and the body of Andre Johnson.

Advertisement
I made fun of you for not being able to understand words you READ

And your response was “nuh uhhh…I can’t understand words I HEAR”

I’d say sure let’s measure ****s but you would probably pass out trying to figure out the button on your pants
@JHallCanes stuns the crowd with an absolutely wicked right cross for the 4th round KO!

Jacurri might want to try out for the basketball team, perfect wing defender off the bench. Can be an enforcer. That’s what I gathered from this. Thanks

Advertisement
I OBVIOUSLY was joking with my Jerry Rice comparison @Canezum5 . I thought it was a stretch when jit is comparing himself to Calvin Ridley and Julio Jones. He has only caught 13 passes so far. Maybe he needs some humble pie. Try to follow along. I won’t always write out an explanation in crayons for you.
Two post to explain yourself?

Vine Ok GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back