Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

Advertisement
Don’t take the Bait of ‘68!
Not sure what "bait" you are referring to. I'm just going based on history, which says we aren't going to land a kid like this. Thankfully, it's a loaded year for WR's in the 2023 class, so we will get some studs. We just won't get THE stud.

Until that beta mentality on the trail isnt killed we wont win. U cant be like omg we cant get innis bama is too skrong bs............U go offer him something put up a fight and sign him. If the staff thinks like that we arent doing anything and will stay stuck in mud, the staff wont surrender Innis to bama they will go hard as they should.
THIS^^^

Advertisement
OU has hit their ceiling. 3 NFL starter QBs, a 4th there now and they still haven't won a CFP game. Now with Sark at Texas the clock is ticking on their conference dominance. No one should be afraid of them on the field or on the trail.
I'm not sure that Sark is a sure fire success at Texas. Everyone post Mack Brown has failed at Texas. I think Texas has some serious administrative issues, so we'll see...

You are right on OU though. Until they field a competent defense, they are going nowhere.

I'm not sure that Sark is a sure fire success at Texas. Everyone post Mack Brown has failed at Texas. I think Texas has some serious administrative issues, so we'll see...

You are right on OU though. Until they field a competent defense, they are going nowhere.
Texas is going to be tricky, and I generally think hiring from the Saban tree doesn't work, but Texas is one of the few schools where a coach can actually implement what they really learn under Saban. It's not like you are going to work under Saban to learn some revolutionary offense or defense. You learn how to build the program and mobilize the booster network. There is a reason Kirby at Georgia is one of the few that has actually worked. He went to one of the few schools you can do that at. He is just a lock to blow 1-2 games a year. Texas has the resources to hire the best coaching staff, analyst team, recruiting department, and boosters to buy whoever they want. And I can only imagine some of the NIL opportunities around that state and city. But Sark's offense was humming last year. He just needs to stay clear of 6th Street.

Advertisement
OU has hit their ceiling. 3 NFL starter QBs, a 4th there now and they still haven't won a CFP game. Now with Sark at Texas the clock is ticking on their conference dominance. No one should be afraid of them on the field or on the trail.
Doubt Sark at Texas is going to make much of a difference on OU's conference domination

Miami is on the move. Especially if we can get this special defensive class this 2022 class then get the offensive weapons to match in the 2023 class. Garcia gonna need some firepower 4sho. And he will have the crazy talented Defense backing him.Manny is building and putting the pieces together bit by bit . Gotta start winning on the field. Two 10+ wins seasons and things are gonna change

Their schemes have sucked on both sides of the ball. I've watched Sark's coaching clinics and listened to him in interviews. He's the real deal. I have no doubts that he'll return Texas to their former heights, even if he has to clear admin and recruiting hurdles to get there.

Advertisement
In six full seasons as a head coach Sark has never lost fewer than 4 games. In the year he got fired from USC for his issues he had already lost 2 out 5. I don’t know what classifies you as the real deal but his coaching record says he’s JAG as a head coach so far

Do you have inside information he is going to Alabama Canes 1968 or he that pure speculation on your part?
He doesn’t
In six full seasons as a head coach Sark has never lost fewer than 4 games. In the year he got fired from USC for his issues he had already lost 2 out 5. I don’t know what classifies you as the real deal but his coaching record says he’s JAG as a head coach so far
Thank you for using JAG properly, don’t know why but people always put “a” before JAG and it drives me nuts lol.

Advertisement
Their schemes have sucked on both sides of the ball. I've watched Sark's coaching clinics and listened to him in interviews. He's the real deal. I have no doubts that he'll return Texas to their former heights, even if he has to clear admin and recruiting hurdles to get there.
Bit of a tangent but what is your opinion on Bill O’Brien? He has never seemed cutting edge to me.

Offense is a lot easier to develop when you have 5 starts at every position. I have no doubt Sark will do well there, just don't know how he will handle being a HC again. He's got some demons. Saban keeps his assistants shielded at Bama and they have very little media access.

We're not getting Innis. Don't give me this "no excuses not to get him" crap. He will go to Bama.
Maybe. But that doesn't mean we should bring the KY and butt plugs and just bend over and wait patiently for Bama to ream us and take the kid. This is the type of recruiting battle you dream of if you're Manny's staff, because you land Innis and we instantly let the CFB world know we are back as trail beasts.

Advertisement
Back