Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

Advertisement
Do you have inside information he is going to Alabama Canes 1968 or he that pure speculation on your part?

Advertisement
Until that beta mentality on the trail isnt killed we wont win. U cant be like omg we cant get innis bama is too skrong bs............U go offer him something put up a fight and sign him. If the staff thinks like that we arent doing anything and will stay stuck in mud, the staff wont surrender Innis to bama they will go hard as they should.

Advertisement
Anyone know if Horton has a connection to Hood? Just interesting we are the leader for one Tennessee kid and have traction with another. Just curious to know if anyone thinks getting Horton would help with Hood or doesn’t matter?

Miami has to at least shoot it’s shot with Innis. I think what happens on the field can make an impact. If Miami can keep improving on offense and Harley and Rambo improve their draft stock, it could pay dividends.

Advertisement

Horton reminds me of Hankerson a little. After watching this video, he is a very slept on Cane.

This YouTube channel is a must Subscribe!!! Great videos.

Hank started off rough but really put it together at the end of the day. Would have done wonders in this offense we have now. There is a Pick 5 thread on the main board. Hank was one of the 5 I chose to have from 2010 to present on the current team.

Miami has to at least shoot it’s shot with Innis. I think what happens on the field can make an impact. If Miami can keep improving on offense and Harley and Rambo improve their draft stock, it could pay dividends.
Yeah it could. But ou is about to go dumb through the air this year. Riley is about to unload the clip. This is best team he’s had he’s going for it all

Until that beta mentality on the trail isnt killed we wont win. U cant be like omg we cant get innis bama is too skrong bs............U go offer him something put up a fight and sign him. If the staff thinks like that we arent doing anything and will stay stuck in mud, the staff wont surrender Innis to bama they will go hard as they should.

How does people on a message board saying we won't get Innis translate to the staff having a beta mentality? You don't think they are going to go hard after Innis? We are going after kids whose top 5 have us with Bama, Clemson, OU and OSU. I haven't seen these types of recruits having us battling with the big boys in a while.

Advertisement
How does people on a message board saying we won't get Innis translate to the staff having a beta mentality? You don't think they are going to go hard after Innis? We are going after kids whose top 5 have us with Bama, Clemson, OU and OSU. I haven't seen these types of recruits having us battling with the big boys in a while.
Yea I'm telling that poster his mentality to just surrender (that's the way it seems) would be stupid for the staff to do. My bad it seemed like I was accusing the staff which I wasn't I should have wrote that a bit different.

Hank started off rough but really put it together at the end of the day. Would have done wonders in this offense we have now. There is a Pick 5 thread on the main board. Hank was one of the 5 I chose to have from 2010 to present on the current team.
🤞🏻 But not holding my breath, hopefully Wiggins or Pope can make this kind of jump.

Innis is going to Oklahoma.. family lives it there for him... we are more after Jalen Brown from Gulliver, he has more upside... I honestly think Innis has peaked some...reminds me of Mark Pope in HS dominated all comp from Freshmen to Senior year, dont think he can get better...

Advertisement
Back