Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

That last post lol

Attachments

• 72D3A25E-1383-422F-99C5-BE255284A236.png
    72D3A25E-1383-422F-99C5-BE255284A236.png
    889 KB · Views: 566
Advertisement
I don't think it's the alabaga game it's gonna be Moar the holes game we beat the brakes off em we own our state once again and the recruits gonna take notice of the streak.. against the holes if only we had the gatas to include boy oh boy.. I just feel like the holes game is really important in state thoughts????
Manny has to do what Jimbo did in the early 10's and make Miami the "cool school" in FLA. I agree that the FSU game is important and Manny needs to run up the score on them. All gas no break type sh*t. As for Florida, we get them next year or the year after and it's looking like we'll have the better team. Have to embarrass them too. The good thing is I think Manny is the petty type that will run up the score on our rivals.

Advertisement
It started before Heupel though. Outside of one class, they haven’t hit on most the big targets in state. I think the instability has really hurt them. The entire university system is a mess. Then you throw in fan mutinies, McDonald’s cash bags, Pruitt in general, and losing for 15 years and I guess this is the outcome
They owned the Carolinas too in the late 90s/early 2000s. It’s no surprise that since they were truly competitive Clemson, USCe, UGA and UNC have all become or had top 15 type season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol thought the same. He should be a political speech writer. He said the same thing 17 times and gave absolutely 0 actual information
What I got is that the xtra time to announce benefits Vols because they can continue to push. He seems to suggest as of now he is leaning Cane. Coming from their side that is a good sign for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back