Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

Advertisement
@Hoyacane1620 can you see what they're saying on Vols board....looks like Callahan the mod just posted something
He reposted the write up he had the other day about Horton's visits to UT and Miami. Then a few posters basically asked him if he thought they were still in it: (more hedging)

"I definitely agree that he’s leaning toward Miami at the moment. I tried to tell people that recently, when other people apparently were reporting that Tennessee was in good shape with Horton, but the Vols still have some work to do if they’re going to land him.

It’s not out of the question that something could change within the next 10 days, but I think the Hurricanes definitely would be the pick at this moment."

He reposted the write up he had the other day about Horton's visits to UT and Miami. Then a few posters basically asked him if he thought they were still in it: (more hedging)

"I definitely agree that he’s leaning toward Miami at the moment. I tried to tell people that recently, when other people apparently were reporting that Tennessee was in good shape with Horton, but the Vols still have some work to do if they’re going to land him.

It’s not out of the question that something could change within the next 10 days, but I think the Hurricanes definitely would be the pick at this moment."
It’s not easy to go into SEC states and win like we are this cycle. Very impressive.

Here's an interesting question from one of their posters:

What is the primary factor that Miami has over Tennessee outside of the sanctions?
You’d think instate kids would have a much larger opportunity NIL wise if they stayed in their state and played

Waiting to see what the 247 guys says....

Advertisement
Will definitely hit up a game in Murfreesboro if he commits.

Univ Tennessee is just getting dominated instate. They have no commits from any of the 4 stars in state this year or last year. More and more kids going to Clemson from the area. I think Tennessee will be an interesting recruiting state. We are getting a lot of people moving here, especially from CA, NY and IL. Could have potential to be in that next tier of talent producing states

Here's an interesting question from one of their posters:

What is the primary factor that Miami has over Tennessee outside of the sanctions?
You’d think instate kids would have a much larger opportunity NIL wise if they stayed in their state and played

Waiting to see what the 247 guys says....
Here’s his answer lol

“I think Miami has made him a really big priority and just has done a really good job of recruiting him. Horton always has liked Miami, too.

And let’s not act like prospects always look at things the way adults do. They definitely don’t, so there are things about Miami that have always appealed to Horton, including just the idea of being in Miami, and he clearly thinks he can do well there on the field.

Again, not saying it’s a done deal. But that’s why he’s leaning toward the Hurricanes at the moment.”

Univ Tennessee is just getting dominated instate. They have no commits from any of the 4 stars in state this year or last year. More and more kids going to Clemson from the area. I think Tennessee will be an interesting recruiting state. We are getting a lot of people moving here, especially from CA, NY and IL. Could have potential to be in that next tier of talent producing states

Heupel didn’t recruit well at UCF and frankly his teams went backwards there. I don’t think it’s a shock he is having trouble recruiting with the big boys. Hopefully, that gets us Horton and Hood.

Advertisement
Heupel didn’t recruit well at UCF and frankly his teams went backwards there. I don’t think it’s a shock he is having trouble recruiting with the big boys. Hopefully, that gets us Horton and Hood.

Heupel piggy backed off Frost like Norvell did at Memphis with Fuente...

Their teams regressed and your correct didnt recruit well. Tennessee is taking a huge gamble with Heupel

It started before Heupel though. Outside of one class, they haven’t hit on most the big targets in state. I think the instability has really hurt them. The entire university system is a mess. Then you throw in fan mutinies, McDonald’s cash bags, Pruitt in general, and losing for 15 years and I guess this is the outcome

It started before Heupel though. Outside of one class, they haven’t hit on most the big targets in state. I think the instability has really hurt them. The entire university system is a mess. Then you throw in fan mutinies, McDonald’s cash bags, Pruitt in general, and losing for 15 years and I guess this is the outcome
And our staff knew enough to capitalize. I think Horton and Hood are headed to Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fegans, cull, Horton, skinner, medlock to close out July with a few other possibilities

58F7438C-55B0-4415-9A74-3896054FADAC.gif

Think about it. You have Diaz/Lashlee/Likens recruiting you with TVD/Garcia/Brown in the bullpen. If you are Horton, who are you interested in?!?
Agreed and It also doesn’t help Fat ******* that UT is going to play clean for the next couple of years while they try to get the NCAA off their backs. I think once they get through it they’ll get rid of Heupel and bring in someone else.

Here’s his answer lol

“I think Miami has made him a really big priority and just has done a really good job of recruiting him. Horton always has liked Miami, too.

And let’s not act like prospects always look at things the way adults do. They definitely don’t, so there are things about Miami that have always appealed to Horton, including just the idea of being in Miami, and he clearly thinks he can do well there on the field.

Again, not saying it’s a done deal. But that’s why he’s leaning toward the Hurricanes at the moment.”
Are they that delusional that they don't realize how trash they've been for the longest now? I mean FSU is bad but UT has been well over a decade of trash at every single position. In fact at this point they have more transfers out then wins yearly

This staff is sh*ttin' on these n*ggas.

Put up basketball numbers on Novell and we will be thee school in Florida.
I don't think it's the alabaga game it's gonna be Moar the holes game we beat the brakes off em we own our state once again and the recruits gonna take notice of the streak.. against the holes if only we had the gatas to include boy oh boy.. I just feel like the holes game is really important in state thoughts????

Advertisement
Back