Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
He just dropped a CB confidence of 7. It was low-key obvious before that Horton was likely but now it feels like a lock
The fact that Horton gave an interview to a Miami writer and told him that the winning staff already knows made me think. 247 has something where their writers have quotes from the kids about their commitment ready to go as soon as the kid announces. Like the recruit gives them the story and they keep it quiet until it goes public. I think Gaby will be that guy or maybe Ivins will put his name on the story.

Advertisement
The fact that Horton gave an interview to a Miami writer and told him that the winning staff already knows made me think. 247 has new model where their writers have quotes from the kids about their commitment ready to go as soon as the kid announces. Like the recruit gives them the story and they keep it quiet until it goes public. I think Gaby will be that guy or maybe Ivins will put his name on the story.
Very true, I was saying this was a tell the day it came out and then realizing no other writer followed it up. Also, look at the Tennessee writer yesterday Hedging more then Sonic The Hedgehog while SI did a detailed interview after Gaby broke the story first means Gaby let us know first

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wiltfong just said Miami definitely leads for Horton.
Animated GIF

Advertisement
Back