Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

Interesting tidbit on Horton: Rivals has a story up today about the connection Manny has with Horton's coach. When Manny was at Tennessee- Martin, Horton's coach was an assistant at a small local HS. Even though he didn't have any guys that Manny was interested in recruiting, Manny spent time talking football and sharing his playbook etc with the young HS coach. They have stayed in touch ever since and have a very nice relationship. It seems like this is coming in to play big time with Horton's recruitment. This HS coach has impressed on Horton and his family what a good person Manny is and how you can tell a lot by how a person treats you when you can't do anything for them.

The coach reiterated that Horton wants to get the process resolved before his season starts. He is likely to commit in the next few weeks before his season begins.

Advertisement
Interesting tidbit on Horton: Rivals has a story up today about the connection Manny has with Horton's coach. When Manny was at Tennessee- Martin, Horton's coach was an assistant at a small local HS. Even though he didn't have any guys that Manny was interested in recruiting, Manny spent time talking football and sharing his playbook etc with the young HS coach. They have stayed in touch ever since and have a very nice relationship. It seems like this is coming in to play big time with Horton's recruitment. This HS coach has impressed on Horton and his family what a good person Manny is and how you can tell a lot by how a person treats you when you can't do anything for them.

The coach reiterated that Horton wants to get the process resolved before his season starts. He is likely to commit in the next few weeks before his season begins.
This right here👆🏾. It speaks volumes about a person’s character. I was a young DL coach at a small HS in GA. Manny (DC at MSU) took a few minutes out of his schedule, at the end of his presentation, to talk defense with me, at an offensive clinic. ****, I definitely couldn’t do anything for him. I had questions. He answered my questions, got on the whiteboard for a minute and gave me a couple of drills that I still use. A DC from a P5 school is talking shop with me, and I **** sure didn’t have anybody that could have played for him.

I honestly don’t think speed at wr is the issue..we need to win 50/50 balls down field and we need more guys who can catch a slant and get YAC
I need a group of wrs who can get the yac because we don't have quick wrs that can make cuts and break tackles because they can create angles to win. That's what Miami was for decades but not anymore. Yes the 50/50 ball guys are great too you always need a couple but the wrs who can consistently get 5 extra yards take so much pressure off the QB

This right here👆🏾. It speaks volumes about a person’s character. I was a young DL coach at a small HS in GA. Manny (DC at MSU) took a few minutes out of his schedule, at the end of his presentation, to talk defense with me, at an offensive clinic. ****, I definitely couldn’t do anything for him. I had questions. He answered my questions, got on the whiteboard for a minute and gave me a couple of drills that I still use. A DC from a P5 school is talking shop with me, and I **** sure didn’t have anybody that could have played for him.
That's pretty cool honestly

Advertisement
Pope and Wiggins are 20-80 balls. When a defense collapses or a DB falls down, thats when it becomes 50-50
So Funny GIF by memecandy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for the mentions - I'm happy to share what I read. I have the time and interest to surf around alot of sites. I don't have the first-hand knowledge or contacts close to the team that some on this site do - they deserve the real kudos. This is a great forum for Canes fans - my favorite actually. Shout out to all the mods and admins who keep it running.....

Advertisement
Thanks for the mentions - I'm happy to share what I read. I have the time and interest to surf around alot of sites. I don't have the first-hand knowledge or contacts close to the team that some on this site do - they deserve the real kudos. This is a great forum for Canes fans - my favorite actually. Shout out to all the mods and admins who keep it running.....
Appreciate what you bring our way, man!!! THANK YOU!

Advertisement
Back