Isaiah Canion WR- GT COMMIT

gogeta4

All-ACC
Since my boy @itsdolphhh posted a wr find he thinks we should get involved with i decided to do the same.

Im in belief JJ Smith isnt a possible.

I feel we need to add 1 big frame/height wr in the class to go along with what we have.

Im a fna of Korey Duff out of NY.....but i also feel like this guy fills the need as well.

Sr film checks out so far.

2022: Played QB and receiver as a junior. Threw for 584 yards, five TDs, and one INT on 42-for-61 passing (68.9 percent). Added 15-32-1 rushing and 26-395-6 receiving. Produced six tackles and two INTs in limited defensive snaps. Helped Warner Robins to a 10-5 record and a Georgia 5A state runner-up finish.

*The qb on his film looks familiar.

Advertisement
T
Since my boy @itsdolphhh posted a wr find he thinks we should get involved with i decided to do the same.

Im in belief JJ Smith isnt a possible.

I feel we need to add 1 big frame/height wr in the class to go along with what we have.

Im a fna of Korey Duff out of NY.....but i also feel like this guy fills the need as well.

Sr film checks out so far.

2022: Played QB and receiver as a junior. Threw for 584 yards, five TDs, and one INT on 42-for-61 passing (68.9 percent). Added 15-32-1 rushing and 26-395-6 receiving. Produced six tackles and two INTs in limited defensive snaps. Helped Warner Robins to a 10-5 record and a Georgia 5A state runner-up finish.

*The qb on his film looks familiar.

You been on Duff for a hot minute. I wouldn’t mind us snatching someone like that and moving on.

Advertisement
Brought this up the other day.

Beating GT would have made it easier if we wanted to go that direction. But this kid is good.

Hard to convince Georgia kids to leave the area anyway when they commit in-state. Especially when GT beats us.
No it’s not too difficult to convince them. . Most GOOD players in this state don’t give a flying fucc about GTech. Truthfully most of em think they are better than GT. The only way most of em end up there, is if theynn got no other big P5 offers, their parents pushing or the kids really want the GT education, or the kids really want to go to school in a big city..

Advertisement
Back