Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Advertisement
This was expected, and probably isnt over. but it makes u wonder why the staff all liked him announcing his commitment time the other day

They're professionals. They like the kid, gave it their best, and wish him well. Kid handled his side of it well, didn't dog us or the staff, or they wouldn't have likely done that.

That was maybe true 10 years ago. I know we're supposed to be Bama haters in here but their players hit more often than they bust.

Take a look:
Most are either decent starters or very good players; 2017-2019 for example

Its not that Im a bama hater... just a majority of their guys drafted arent moving the needle. Im not talking specifically about the 1st round guys.

Advertisement
He is going there to play corner, we need another speed receiver to take his role since he's not playing receiver here, and we have about 8 blue chip corners that we are after so

******* twilight zone **** going on…

Bro, I’m not sure the Twilight Zone would accept this chit. Could u imagine a Bama fan saying I root for Bama but since I live in L.A, I’m also a fan of USC?? Weirdos, Fr. I come from the school of u root for one team, ur a fan of one team. Just b/c I watch other teams on TV to observe & simply b/c I’m a football junkie, does not & WILL NOT ever mean I f w/ other teams. It’s Orange & Green or nothing...period.

Advertisement
Fck all this bull chit; besides Bond kicking us in the nuts & the whole U gloves bull chit...

Did I stumble across mutha fckas saying they “root” for Miami, but are also fans of Bama & USCe???! What in thee Fck?? Ive never in my life heard of some bull chit like that!

Feel like some ops r low key hiding among us.
Man.... Lol maaan

Bro, I’m not sure the Twilight Zone would accept this chit. Could u imagine a Bama fan saying I root for Bama but since I live in L.A, I’m also a fan of USC?? Weirdos, Fr. I come from the school of u root for one team, ur a fan of one team. Just b/c I watch other teams on TV to observe & simply b/c I’m a football junkie, does not & WILL NOT ever mean I f w/ other teams. It’s Orange & Green or nothing...period.
Not sure I could trust an Alabama fan in LA… sounds like the Beverly Hillbillies or some ****…

Advertisement
Its not that Im a bama hater... just a majority of their guys drafted arent moving the needle. Im not talking specifically about the 1st round guys.
But the majority of their players are moving the needle. You can't just omit 1st rounders because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Better yet, which team's players are moving the needle?

Did he commit as a DB or WR?

Dont expect him to stick with the gata if he’s taking all 5 OVs

Advertisement
"I felt like at this time, it was the best decision for me," Bond told Gators Territory. "Me and my family had a big-time family decision to make and we felt like this was the perfect school.

"I just like the legacy that's there," Bond previously told GT. "That's one of the dream offers kids have growing up, so there's a lot of tradition there. The head coach said he loves my film and can really see me as a player that can create space when I'm on the field."

Dan Mullen and wide receivers coach Billy Gonzales were the UF coaches who delivered the pleasant news last month, but Bond says recruiting staffer Corey Bell played a major role in his decision to team up with the Gators as well.

"We have built a great relationship during this amount of time," Bond said. "They're really great individuals as well."

Prior to joining forces with the Gators, the 6-foot, 175-pound playmaker locked in official visits with Florida (6-4), Miami (6-11), Alabama (6-18) and Texas (6-25), while additional suitors are crossing their fingers in hopes of securing his fifth and final visit.

Now that Bond is a part of UF's class, will he still officially visit additional programs over the summertime?

"Yes, sir," Bond replied. "I plan on taking my officials."

----------------------------------

He hasn't even visited UF...

All I needed to read.

I said what I said buddy. It's not hard to understand. Idgaf if you go to school somewhere else. You cN only be a FAN of one school. Not 2 or 3 or any other number. ONE SCHOOL. END OF CONVERSATION
Your wrong bro. You grow up liking a team than you move somewhere or go to another college you have every right to like another team. What am I suppose to go to college at an all basketball school bc I grew up liking UM? You think I can afford the 60K in tuition being out of state. You can **** off with that nonsense. Had some of the best sports moments in my life at USC games. Also had some of the best times at UM games, so just stop with some of that hardcore im better fan than you and trying to dictate how people watch sports. I follow UM very closely and have for years even when I was at USC. Doesn’t make me a bad Miami fan to root for my alma mater. I’m on a UM message board and never considered doing anything like that for the gamecocks. Found out a couple weeks ago they hired frank beamers son. Do you have season ticket to UM games because I sure as **** do. You don’t have season tickets than you are not a real fan. This is exactly what your dumbass sounds like.

All I needed to read.
Will you still official visit other schools? Yes sir I plan on taking my visits is pretty telling. As cribby said earlier it isn’t even summer yet. This kid will prob commit to 3 different schools. With that said it is sketchy we only have one commitment even with our nee commitment rules. Hopefully that changes once kids start to visit.

Your wrong bro. You grow up liking a team than you move somewhere or go to another college you have every right to like another team. What am I suppose to go to college at an all basketball school bc I grew up liking UM? You think I can afford the 60K in tuition being out of state. You can **** off with that nonsense. Had some of the best sports moments in my life at USC games. Also had some of the best times at UM games, so just stop with some of that hardcore im better fan than you and trying to dictate how people watch sports. I follow UM very closely and have for years even when I was at USC. Doesn’t make me a bad Miami fan to root for my alma mater. I’m on a UM message board and never considered doing anything like that for the gamecocks. Found out a couple weeks ago they hired frank beamers son. Do you have season ticket to UM games because I sure as **** do. You don’t have season tickets than you are not a real fan. This is exactly what your dumbass sounds like.

He’s not wrong. People can classify a fan any way they want. If somebody wants to be a fan of 10 different teams, they can go ahead. But don’t expect to not get called out on it.

Advertisement
Back