Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

This was expected, and probably isnt over. but it makes u wonder why the staff all liked him announcing his commitment time the other day
During recruitment, as a staff you preach building relationships that mean more beyond football.

Whether you mean it when you say it, are just playing the game, or both, it’s best to keep up appearances.

Advertisement
As long as they were only a “woman for a day”. Then they could “suck all their boys’ ****s” and it wouldn’t be ***.

That still throws me off. Like, if young blood had his brain/consciousness transplanted into a female's body, he'd just say, "alright, guess I should just suck off all the dudes I know...." Seems... off.

Personally, if I had a freaky-Friday situation with a female body, I'd be at a ******* bar with a strap-on looking to party.

what did i just read
A reference to the infamous CIS Twitter thread.

Advertisement
Fck all this bull chit; besides Bond kicking us in the nuts & the whole U gloves bull chit...

Did I stumble across mutha fckas saying they “root” for Miami, but are also fans of Bama & USCe???! What in thee Fck?? Ive never in my life heard of some bull chit like that!

Feel like some ops r low key hiding among us.

Advertisement
Fck all this bull chit; besides Bond kicking us in the nuts & the whole U gloves bull chit...

Did I stumble across mutha fckas saying they “root” for Miami, but are also fans of Bama & USCe???! What in thee Fck?? Ive never in my life heard of some bull chit like that!

Triffling hoes amongst us.

Ill say this about Bama players... a large majority of them underwhelm and are average NFL players...
That was maybe true 10 years ago. I know we're supposed to be Bama haters in here but their players hit more often than they bust.

Take a look:
Most are either decent starters or very good players; 2017-2019 for example

They aren’t even hiding anymore.

Advertisement
The Hurricanes were considered the program to beat for several months, especially when you factor in Bond's tight-knit relationship with quarterback commit, Jacurri Brown. The Georgia native also journeyed down to Coral Gables for a visit earlier this spring, while a trip to the Swamp has yet to take place.
However, that didn't alter Bond's decision and Mullen's staff needed just 30 days to convince him that Gainesville is the home away from home he had been searching for.

"I felt like at this time, it was the best decision for me," Bond told Gators Territory. "Me and my family had a big-time family decision to make and we felt like this was the perfect school.

"I just like the legacy that's there," Bond previously told GT. "That's one of the dream offers kids have growing up, so there's a lot of tradition there. The head coach said he loves my film and can really see me as a player that can create space when I'm on the field."

Dan Mullen and wide receivers coach Billy Gonzales were the UF coaches who delivered the pleasant news last month, but Bond says recruiting staffer Corey Bell played a major role in his decision to team up with the Gators as well.

"We have built a great relationship during this amount of time," Bond said. "They're really great individuals as well."

Prior to joining forces with the Gators, the 6-foot, 175-pound playmaker locked in official visits with Florida (6-4), Miami (6-11), Alabama (6-18) and Texas (6-25), while additional suitors are crossing their fingers in hopes of securing his fifth and final visit.

Now that Bond is a part of UF's class, will he still officially visit additional programs over the summertime?

"Yes, sir," Bond replied. "I plan on taking my officials."

----------------------------------

He hasn't even visited UF...

Advertisement

******* twilight zone **** going on…

Wait what? He committed to UF but is still taking 4 OVs? If Bond had committed to UM and then said immediately afterwards he was still taking 4 OVs, the assclowns would be out in force saying that it made Diaz look like a *****. Yet now they would still gladly bend over and grab their ankles for Dan Mullet.

Advertisement
Back