Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Nah I wouldn't go to any parades unless Miami won. I'm not loyal to Alabama, I'm a Miami fan. I just cheer for Alabama when they play. I watch a few Alabama games a year and I flip through the channels while doing it. I watch every snap of every Miami game, I'm on the message boards, I follow recruiting and DVR every game. As usual people on here take one comment and run with it untill it something completely different. It went from Me saying Im a Miami fan but support Alabama when they play unless it's Miami to me being a trader who loves Alabama football. In all reality it's just a message board and doesn't matter in real life. If you guys want to kick me out then so be it. I really don't care
I don’t think any Maude’s going to jump into “kick him out mode” fwiw. But you know how this board is. I don’t think it would be much different on other major southeastern area football boards with a loyal fanbase either. If you’re on the gaytor or UGA Boards and say you root for Clemson or Bama too, they’re not gonna be like “cool bro”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As long as they were only a “woman for a day”. Then they could “suck all their boys’ ****s” and it wouldn’t be ***.
That still throws me off. Like, if young blood had his brain/consciousness transplanted into a female's body, he'd just say, "alright, guess I should just suck off all the dudes I know...." Seems... off.

Personally, if I had a freaky-Friday situation with a female body, I'd be at a ******* bar with a strap-on looking to party.

That still throws me off. Like, if young blood had his brain/consciousness transplanted into a female's body, he'd just say, "alright, guess I should just suck off all the dudes I know...." Seems... off.

Personally, if I had a freaky-Friday situation with a female body, I'd be at a ******* bar with a strap-on looking to party.
what did i just read

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This was expected, and probably isnt over. but it makes u wonder why the staff all liked him announcing his commitment time the other day

I feel him born in south Florida, grew up in South Carolina and went to USC. Are you saying I can’t like both teams? Miami is my number one but I root for South Carolina every weekend unless they play Miami. I also don’t follow USC recruiting.
I said what I said buddy. It's not hard to understand. Idgaf if you go to school somewhere else. You cN only be a FAN of one school. Not 2 or 3 or any other number. ONE SCHOOL. END OF CONVERSATION

Advertisement
Back