Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Advertisement
whats there for bama fans to cry about?
There’s obviously some serious delusion going on right now. I can’t believe the Bama fan was claiming they got Ohio Taint’s best WR. Olave is without question Taints numero uno. The guy Bama got wasn’t going to play much, which is why he transferred. The younger guys were on his coat tails last season. In perspective, it would be like Wiggins or Pope transferring from Miami. The majority of OSU fans could care less.

Everyone has their own path to fandom but the concept of “dual loyalties” is a little odd to me, especially when it seems like someone is an Alabama fan, loves all the fun that comes with it, but holds the Cane card in the wallet just in case, ready to spring into that ******* when we start winning consistently…

Help me understand…

So I’m Yankees fan, live in Miami, love baseball, and get Marlins tickets, root for the Marlins other than interleague and in the rare event they face off again in the WS…. I root for the Yankees, but go to the parade if the Marlins win???

Seems way more civilized than being a Rays fan in the same scenario or this Alabama/Miami fandom fighting for the same recruits, rankings etc.

Help me understand it more
We have Canes fans who went to FAMU and probably root for FAMU to do well. I get if you grew up a UM fan and went to Penn and root for them to do well. I think that’s gotta be different than rooting for Bama, Florida…

Advertisement
No I'm more of a Miami fan but I lived half of my life in Alabama. So yes I support Alabama as well.
1620583201136.gif

We have Canes fans who went to FAMU and probably root for FAMU to do well. I get if you grew up a UM fan and went to Penn and root for them to do well. I think that’s gotta be different than rooting for Bama, Florida…
I can understand growing up a fan of a school, then you go to another and end up a fan of your school as an alum

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone has their own path to fandom but the concept of “dual loyalties” is a little odd to me, especially when it seems like someone is an Alabama fan, loves all the fun that comes with it, but holds the Cane card in the wallet just in case, ready to spring into that ******* when we start winning consistently…

Help me understand…

So I’m Yankees fan, live in Miami, love baseball, and get Marlins tickets, root for the Marlins other than interleague and in the rare event they face off again in the WS…. I root for the Yankees, but go to the parade if the Marlins win???

Seems way more civilized than being a Rays fan in the same scenario or this Alabama/Miami fandom fighting for the same recruits, rankings etc.

Help me understand it more
Nah I wouldn't go to any parades unless Miami won. I'm not loyal to Alabama, I'm a Miami fan. I just cheer for Alabama when they play. I watch a few Alabama games a year and I flip through the channels while doing it. I watch every snap of every Miami game, I'm on the message boards, I follow recruiting and DVR every game. As usual people on here take one comment and run with it untill it something completely different. It went from Me saying Im a Miami fan but support Alabama when they play unless it's Miami to me being a trader who loves Alabama football. In all reality it's just a message board and doesn't matter in real life. If you guys want to kick me out then so be it. I really don't care

These are facts.

I'd say watch Najee Harris road to the Pros on YouTube for a sort of inside look on how certain players life at Bama is.

Najee Harris ended up a first rd pick, but from watching it he obviously didnt really like his time there...and basically did it or continue just to make it to the league. He wanted to transfer multiple times, said he didnt fit, and his closest friends there were ppl who didnt play ball.
Said he was a cali guy and it didnt fit. Culture difference..my man would just pack up and head to cali unannounced on weekends.

Alsoooooooo...he had a tough life..mom no money , poor jobs, living in homeless shelters in the hood.

Son commits to Alabama and......she moves there and gets a "job"..."thank god the leads she got she got hired by the time he got there"..lmao.
It's kind of obvious the usual happened there. A mother/family from The Bay Area moving to bumf-ck Alabama for what?. How come alot of these sec players families....move to the areas...and its predominantly folks who are not actually wealthy or even middle class that just up and move to college towns
Had no clue he was 23 years old. Makes me happy dolphins didn’t draft him.

Nah I wouldn't go to any parades unless Miami won. I'm not loyal to Alabama, I'm a Miami fan. I just cheer for Alabama when they play. I watch a few Alabama games a year and I flip through the channels while doing it. I watch every snap of every Miami game, I'm on the message boards, I follow recruiting and DVR every game. As usual people on here take one comment and run with it untill it something completely different. It went from Me saying Im a Miami fan but support Alabama when they play unless it's Miami to me being a trader who loves Alabama football. In all reality it's just a message board and doesn't matter in real life. If you guys want to kick me out then so be it. I really don't care
It’s pronounced traitor

Advertisement
There's no way you can be a fan of more than 1 team that play the same sport at the same level. Anyone who says otherwise isn't a true fan and is the definition of bandwagon imo
I feel him born in south Florida, grew up in South Carolina and went to USC. Are you saying I can’t like both teams? Miami is my number one but I root for South Carolina every weekend unless they play Miami. I also don’t follow USC recruiting.

Advertisement
Back