Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Advertisement
Advertisement
He really will. It’s the nature of a rabid fan message board. You can’t be a fan of us and the enemy and not be picked at for it.

I don’t advocate kicking fans of other fanbases off of here if they’re not trolling, especially if they contribute. He also has posted here for years and never disclosed that so there’s going to be some wtf shock going on.

There are things a variety of posters have done on here that they never recovered from or it took years to recover from. How long did brock have to deal with the Golden slurping abuse, DRev with Twitter…??? I don’t think someone can say they’re a Bama fan second and be viewed the same way.
Put him in the bathroom

For the Life of me, I will never understand it....especially if the other team is Bama....If you're a UM Fan...and you also like and follow the following 4 teams...You simply need a Gargantuan *** Whipping...
*Bama
*UF
* ND
* Those Faqquits who Dot the Eye
There's no way you can be a fan of more than 1 team that play the same sport at the same level. Anyone who says otherwise isn't a true fan and is the definition of bandwagon imo

Advertisement
This thread… good grief… other than picking on the coaches, is anyone really emotional about the pick at 6pm, either way?

I'm a Miami fan, I watch Miami games when Alabama games are on. I only own Miami gear. I want us to beat Alabama. I'm only on Miami message boards. But if the UM game is over and Alabama game is on I'm going to watch them and support them over any other team that's not Miami. It is what it is
Yup. It is what it is man. Good luck with that here though

Advertisement
I think our fans are dismissing the consistent trend of Diaz’s inability to recruit elite CB’s, thus far. At this point, “winning games” won’t solve this problem. It’s deeper than that. Miami has been all over this kid and IF we lose him to Florida then there is absolutely no excuse for that. Massive ******* fail.

So you are whining about cornerbacks when we are recruiting him as a wide receiver? Bold strategy.

No I'm more of a Miami fan but I lived half of my life in Alabama. So yes I support Alabama as well.
Get The Fuck Outta Here GIF by P-Valley

Advertisement
He said he's from Alabama, he supports Alabama, he has a relative who played for Alabama, and he comes to a Hurricane fan board to ****e all over us on the regular.

Oh, and he barely posts here anymore, just five times a day, on average.
Five times a day he ******* about the one commit we have. Yet he’s been told many times that once June hits we start rolling.

Everyone has their own path to fandom but the concept of “dual loyalties” is a little odd to me, especially when it seems like someone is an Alabama fan, loves all the fun that comes with it, but holds the Cane card in the wallet just in case, ready to spring into that ******* when we start winning consistently…

Help me understand…

So I’m Yankees fan, live in Miami, love baseball, and get Marlins tickets, root for the Marlins other than interleague and in the rare event they face off again in the WS…. I root for the Yankees, but go to the parade if the Marlins win???

Seems way more civilized than being a Rays fan in the same scenario or this Alabama/Miami fandom fighting for the same recruits, rankings etc.

Help me understand it more

Advertisement
Back