Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I get that 8 year olds might have 2nd, 3rd and tied for 4th favorite teams but how does that work for adults. Like do you get up for the Canes game and post on here before or after posting on a different team’s board?
For the Life of me, I will never understand it....especially if the other team is Bama....If you're a UM Fan...and you also like and follow the following 4 teams...You simply need a Gargantuan *** Whipping...
*Bama
*UF
* ND
* Those Faqquits who Dot the Eye

These are facts.

I'd say watch Najee Harris road to the Pros on YouTube for a sort of inside look on how certain players life at Bama is.

Najee Harris ended up a first rd pick, but from watching it he obviously didnt really like his time there...and basically did it or continue just to make it to the league. He wanted to transfer multiple times, said he didnt fit, and his closest friends there were ppl who didnt play ball.
Said he was a cali guy and it didnt fit. Culture difference..my man would just pack up and head to cali unannounced on weekends.

Alsoooooooo...he had a tough life..mom no money , poor jobs, living in homeless shelters in the hood.

Son commits to Alabama and......she moves there and gets a "job"..."thank god the leads she got she got hired by the time he got there"..lmao.
It's kind of obvious the usual happened there. A mother/family from The Bay Area moving to bumf-ck Alabama for what?. How come alot of these sec players families....move to the areas...and its predominantly folks who are not actually wealthy or even middle class that just up and move to college towns
#markimmerett the day he leaves football should be level again!

Advertisement
No I'm more of a Miami fan but I lived half of my life in Alabama. So yes I support Alabama as well.
Get Out Of Here GIF by Fargo

You’ll regret this post in your remaining time here.
He really will. It’s the nature of a rabid fan message board. You can’t be a fan of us and the enemy and not be picked at for it.

I don’t advocate kicking fans of other fanbases off of here if they’re not trolling, especially if they contribute. He also has posted here for years and never disclosed that so there’s going to be some wtf shock going on.

There are things a variety of posters have done on here that they never recovered from or it took years to recover from. How long did brock have to deal with the Golden slurping abuse, DRev with Twitter…??? I don’t think someone can say they’re a Bama fan second and be viewed the same way.

For the Life of me, I will never understand it....especially if the other team is Bama....If you're a UM Fan...and you also like and follow the following 4 teams...You simply need a Gargantuan *** Whipping...
*Bama
*UF
* ND
* Those Faqquits who Dot the Eye
And I’d add:

Penn State
Any team in the $EC
Any other team in the ACC
In-state wannabe rivals UCF, USF, FAU, and FIU*

*Friends of Butch wishing him well are an exception.

Ill say this about Bama players... a large majority of them underwhelm and are average NFL players...
If we continue to hire coaches like we have recently, we will again be upper echelon, it may not be like 2000-2002 but it can easily be like when I was in school a few first rounders a year and lots of other early rounders or better yet, like @DMoney posted how we kill it with the day three players drafted. If those players were really developed watch out, college football!!

Advertisement
Like I get that 8 year olds might have 2nd, 3rd and tied for 4th favorite teams but how does that work for adults. Like do you get up for the Canes game and post on here before or after posting on a different team’s board?
I'm a Miami fan, I watch Miami games when Alabama games are on. I only own Miami gear. I want us to beat Alabama. I'm only on Miami message boards. But if the UM game is over and Alabama game is on I'm going to watch them and support them over any other team that's not Miami. It is what it is

I'm a Miami fan, I watch Miami games when Alabama games are on. I only own Miami gear. I want us to beat Alabama. I'm only on Miami message boards. But if the UM game is over and Alabama game is on I'm going to watch them and support them over any other team that's not Miami. It is what it is
Ok. That’s certainly your right. Is that similar to Miami fans who root for us first but then root for UiF and/or FSU second as State of Florida teams?

Have you had any relatives play at Bama?

Advertisement
Ok. That’s certainly your right. Is that similar to Miami fans who root for us first but then root for UiF and/or FSU second as State of Florida teams?

Have you had any relatives play at Bama?
No, I just grew up in Alabama but was Born in Miami and all my family lived in Hollywood. No FSU and UF are our rivals... We play Alabama once ever 30 years or so and when we do I'm going to cheering for Miami.

Advertisement
Back