Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

There are plenty of those around here.
tenor-3.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saban doesn’t recruit.he buys. People in the media can play it any way they want. If manny had 35 Samoans traveling the country to games like Saban did for tua, ncaa would be all over us.
These are facts.

I'd say watch Najee Harris road to the Pros on YouTube for a sort of inside look on how certain players life at Bama is.

Najee Harris ended up a first rd pick, but from watching it he obviously didnt really like his time there...and basically did it or continue just to make it to the league. He wanted to transfer multiple times, said he didnt fit, and his closest friends there were ppl who didnt play ball.
Said he was a cali guy and it didnt fit. Culture difference..my man would just pack up and head to cali unannounced on weekends.

Alsoooooooo...he had a tough life..mom no money , poor jobs, living in homeless shelters in the hood.

Son commits to Alabama and......she moves there and gets a "job"..."thank god the leads she got she got hired by the time he got there"..lmao.
It's kind of obvious the usual happened there. A mother/family from The Bay Area moving to bumf-ck Alabama for what?. How come alot of these sec players families....move to the areas...and its predominantly folks who are not actually wealthy or even middle class that just up and move to college towns

Last edited:
These are facts.

I'd say watch Najee Harris road to the Pros on YouTube for a sort of inside look on how certain players life at Bama is.

Najee Harris ended up a first rd pick, but from watching it he obviously didnt really like his time there...and basically did it or continue just to make it to the league. He wanted to transfer multiple times, said he didnt fit, and his closest friends there were ppl who didnt play ball.
Saban runs his players into the ground too. He does it like no other.

These are facts.

Said he was a cali guy and it didnt fit. Culture difference..my man would just pack up and head to cali unannounced on weekends.

Alsoooooooo...he had a tough life..mom no money , poor jobs, living in homeless shelters in the hood.

Son commits to Alabama and......she moves there and gets a "job"..."thank god the leads she got she got hired by the time he got there"..lmao.
Harbaugh was right about cheating. Let’s be real. How many times does a kid people don’t even say is being recruited to Bama commit out of nowhere

Advertisement
I think our fans are dismissing the consistent trend of Diaz’s inability to recruit elite CB’s, thus far. At this point, “winning games” won’t solve this problem. It’s deeper than that. Miami has been all over this kid and IF we lose him to Florida then there is absolutely no excuse for that. Massive ******* fail.

Advertisement
Saban runs his players into the ground too. He does it like no other.
Ok, but let's not imply they are victims. These guys usually have a ton of offers and can pick wherever they want to go. If they sign a deal with the devil, they know he's the devil.

Advertisement
I think our fans are dismissing the consistent trend of Diaz’s inability to recruit elite CB’s, thus far. At this point, “winning games” won’t solve this problem. It’s deeper than that. Miami has been all over this kid and IF we lose him to Florida then there is absolutely no excuse for that. Massive ******* fail.
Although you're right about not landing elite corners Bond would be a receiver here

People *****ing that Miami has a ton of decommitments every year. Manny changes things around to prevent that and now people ***** we have no commitments.....

As for the cheating that is going on, it is truly killing CFB and going to make football into a regional sport eventually.
Our "fans" will never.... NEVER be satisfied.

Advertisement
Back