Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Advertisement
Look, we all know your true loyalties are with Alabama and your relative at Alabama. Be honest.

But, yes, Manny is taking SILENT commits and asking them to announce in June. If you don't believe it, that's up to you.
I imagine some of it is also related to those new protocols where Manny and Co. mandate that you visit in person before officially accepting a commit. Our 1 commit at this stage was at least able to visit the city on his own dime, I don't think its a coincidence he is the only one who's gone public

Jesus Christ wtf is going on behind the scenes... Not only are we not getting commitments but we're not even getting players CBd to us. Recruiting has been pretty much dead in this class for the last 9 months.
Do you just post **** like this once a week? I mean **** we heard you the first time. You must love drawing attention to yourself.

SHUT...THE...FVCK...UP...

That's three whiny-baby posts out of the last five.

If you need a tissue, get a box, because all you're doing is crying like a child.

Manny will start taking new commits and letting the silents go public on June 1. He is tired of having huge decommit lists.
He’s good for these posts once a week *****ing about our class. Dudes an absolute joke.

Advertisement
I remember a run on cb’s from some 247 twats. I barely follow or even care about recruiting until August at the earliest. These kids can commit and decommit a couple times before signing day.
I think they threw his Cb in with 10 other crystal balls all with confidence scores under 3 to jack subscriptions

Advertisement
He’s good for these posts once a week *****ing about our class. Dudes an absolute joke.
Yet you make sure to comment on them... I swear you go out of your way just to be a ****. You in that same little group of posters who just go around talking **** non stop to people who don't even talk to you or comment on anything you say. No joke I have never commented on any of your posts. Yet here you are every time I post

Yet you make sure to comment on them... I swear you go out of your way just to be a ****. You in that same little group of posters who just go around talking **** non stop to people who don't even talk to you or comment on anything you say. No joke I have never commented on any of your posts. Yet here you are every time I post
Don’t ***** every week about the amount of commits in this class and I won’t be a ****. It’s pretty simple. We heard you the first time and people have commented back wait until June but here you are looking for attention still complaining about recruiting.

Advertisement
.....yes I support Alabama as well.

The fūck did you just say?

1B53A4AF-16B7-4DE3-8F74-3C9184841F01.gif

Advertisement
Other places aren't having these issues.
Georgia has 12 Commits
Ohio State has 12 Commits
LSU has 13 Commits
Notre Dame has 12 Commits
FSU has 9 Commits
Clemson has 4 top 100 players
We have 1 commit in the last 9 months.
Rutgers and Kentucky have better classes than Baga right now. I'm sure that'll hold.

Advertisement
Back