Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

I rather win 10 games or plus and start flipping **** from other mfs late in the process. Let the results on the field do the talking, just keep in contact with a bunch of recruits throughout the process cause this year seems like not too many is interested in us early.
I rather go 15-0 and start turning kids away that want to jump on the bandwagon after spurning us.

Advertisement
For me, we need glue guys to stick between what we reeled in with the 2021 kids and what we are shooting for 2023.

Bond would be/could be that. However I’d take Quan Lee and the Bootleggers WR in heartbeat in that role. Ultra productive and alpha competitive. That’s what we need with these limited spots IMO.

"They sold me on being the next Percy Harvin or uhhh Toney" - Bond (sarcasm). We will see on this one. Bond is a pretty low key dude. He's got an OV lined up so there's still hope.

Jesus Christ wtf is going on behind the scenes... Not only are we not getting commitments but we're not even getting players CBd to us. Recruiting has been pretty much dead in this class for the last 9 months.
We're less than a month away of the first recruiting event of the summer plus the first official visit weekend in over a year. Kids locking in visits with Miami every other day almost. Whats a CB mean when the guy already flipped it despite Bond not taking officials yet?

Advertisement
Jesus Christ wtf is going on behind the scenes... Not only are we not getting commitments but we're not even getting players CBd to us. Recruiting has been pretty much dead in this class for the last 9 months.
Last year kids knew nothing would open up & decisions were made quickly. This year decisions are being postponed since the likelihood of summer visits was high. Pretty simple really. Last 6 months been boring recruiting wise no doubt but things are about to heat up.

We're less than a month away of the first recruiting event of the summer plus the first official visit weekend in over a year. Kids locking in visits with Miami every other day almost. Whats a CB mean when the guy already flipped it despite Bond not taking officials yet?
Other places aren't having these issues.
Georgia has 12 Commits
Ohio State has 12 Commits
LSU has 13 Commits
Notre Dame has 12 Commits
FSU has 9 Commits
Clemson has 4 top 100 players
We have 1 commit in the last 9 months.

Last year kids knew nothing would open up & decisions were made quickly. This year decisions are being postponed since the likelihood of summer visits was high. Pretty simple really. Last 6 months been boring recruiting wise no doubt but things are about to heat up.
Then why aren't other schools having these issues?

Advertisement
Clemson I think only has four committed right now as an example, I think it comes down to different recruiting perspectives more than anything. Loading up early & playing keep away all year never worked well for us in the past, FSU about to learn that the hard way.

Advertisement
Other places aren't having these issues.
Georgia has 12 Commits
Ohio State has 12 Commits
LSU has 13 Commits
Notre Dame has 12 Commits
FSU has 9 Commits
Clemson has 4 top 100 players
We have 1 commit in the last 9 months.
Most of the kids we’re targeting aren’t committing in general. What is there even to whine about right now? It’s not like kids are picking other schools. These kids haven’t been able to interact with coaches in person in over a year at this point. It’s not a shock that most them aren’t committed yet, especially the SFLA kids.

From Wiltfong:

After talking to a couple sources with knowledge of the recruitment I've flipped my prediction from Miami to Florida for Buford (Ga.) High standout Isaiah Bond.

One of the fastest players in the class, Bond plans to also run track in college. He is the nation's No. 14 athlete and No. 237 prospect overall per the Top247.

Alabama and Texas are a couple other contenders for Bond who helped Buford win a state championship as a junior.

Wiltfong put it in with a "7" confidence level...

Man, fvck Bing Bong. Miami is the only one of his top schools that is recruiting him with an honest promise to start him at WR, where he wants to play. We'll just see what happens with Baga and UiF once their boards start to fill up and he realizes that they have more than enough WRs, and that he is going to be pushed into playing DB.

Advertisement

SHUT...THE...FVCK...UP...

That's three whiny-baby posts out of the last five.

If you need a tissue, get a box, because all you're doing is crying like a child.

Manny will start taking new commits and letting the silents go public on June 1. He is tired of having huge decommit lists.

Silent commitments aren't real
Lol....How tf do you know
SHUT...THE...FVCK...UP...

That's three whiny-baby posts out of the last five.

If you need a tissue, get a box, because all you're doing is crying like a child.

Manny will start taking new commits and letting the silents go public on June 1. He is tired of having huge decommit lists.
He pulls this BS all the time on a number of posts...

Advertisement
Back