Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

Why are people going so crazy when Alabama offers someone? They have offered over 100 players last year, including a three star running back who committed to ECU lol
Because to Some Cane fans a Miami offer isn't Credible unless Bama or some other Elite offers. The Bond offer was crap to some, because the thought was that if he was "so Good" then why no Georgia offer. Well I guess they can't use that argument anymore.

Advertisement
Because to Some Cane fans a Miami offer isn't Credible unless Bama or some other Elite offers. The Bond offer was crap to some, because the thought was that if he was "so Good" then why no Georgia offer. Well I guess they can't use that argument anymore.
"Well he is **** cause the top teams didnt offer him"

*Alabama offers*

"bama has offered, we are ****ed"

Actually read through the thread and very few people weren't impressed with the kid.
some of you guys try so ******* hard to be cool. the thread barely has anyone saying the kid wasn't good. It mainly guys commenting on his speed.

There are actually more of you "everyone gonna back track cause bama offered" posters than guys who said he wasn't worth an offer.

Last edited:
Respectfully and not trolling. @gogeta4 this is a 3* offered by Alabama. He will now be upgraded to a 4* and most likely a high one. Is Alabama not following the “just offer every five star plan? Alabama is as good as it gets at evaluating WR talen, as proven by the NFL draft. 247 has 51 four and five star WR’s currently. Why would a program that doesn’t scout/evaluate, offer a three star with minimal offers and not one from a power five. (Air Force, Bowling Green and Dartmouth) What say you

Are they getting offered by Baga because they're blue chip prospects, or do the recruiting services bump them up to blue chip status because Baga offered? Sometimes it's the former, and sometimes it's the latter. I'm curious what the analysis would look like if we were looking at these Baga players and their rating at the time Baga offered.

Advertisement
Actually read through the thread and very few people weren't impressed with the kid.

some of you guys try so ******* hard to be cool. the thread barely has anyone saying the kid wasn't good. It mainly guys commenting on his speed.

There are actually more of you "everyone gonna back track cause bama offered" posters than guys who said he wasn't worth an offer.
Wasn’t necessarily Just talking about Bond. I was referring to recruiting offers in general. My response specifically for the poster Now trying to minimize a Bama offer. Guys Suck off Bama and who they offer daily, and now the rare occasion Miami beats them and few other Elites to the punch and now it’s meaningless. That’s all. We know Miami and Manny sucks and and don’t belong in the same rare air of Bama, but you can’t have it both ways. For the record I consider Bond a very good offer nothing more nothing less.

Are they getting offered by Baga because they're blue chip prospects, or do the recruiting services bump them up to blue chip status because Baga offered? Sometimes it's the former, and sometimes it's the latter. I'm curious what the analysis would look like if we were looking at these Baga players and their rating at the time Baga offered.
Both things happen.

Advertisement
Wasn’t necessarily Just talking about Bond. I was referring to recruiting offers in general. My response specifically for the poster Now trying to minimize a Bama offer. Guys Suck off Bama and who they offer daily, and now the rare occasion Miami beats them and few other Elites to the punch and now it’s meaningless. That’s all. We know Miami and Manny sucks and and don’t belong in the same rare air of Bama, but you can’t have it both ways. For the record I consider Bond a very good offer nothing more nothing less.
My bad my guy. I just chose your post because it was the most recent of the bunch. This bond thread is just one example of a bigger problem on this board and I decided to make a point of it.

Every thread gets hijacked by the same repetitive posts that have nothing to do with actual football talk because guys care way too much about getting a couple likes.

Same jokes or comments over and over again.

"dream school kiss of death"
"bama offers now where you haters at"
"can he play (insert position)"
"mope vs slurp"

***** annoying

My bad my guy. I just chose your post because it was the most recent of the bunch. This bond thread is just one example of a bigger problem on this board and I decided to make a point of it.

Every thread gets hijacked by the same repetitive posts that have nothing to do with actual football talk because guys care way too much about getting a couple likes.

Same jokes or comments over and over again.

"dream school kiss of death"
"bama offers now where you haters at"
"can he play (insert position)"
"mope vs slurp"

***** annoying

Don't forget "15-0".

Same old, same old CIS spam.

Zero-point-zero originality.

Too many hacky schticks. As if people think they are inventing the CIS equivalent of "what'chu talkin' about, Willis?"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back