Isaiah Bond - enters portal, enrolls at Texas, flexes a Lamborghini (lol)

1615091731940.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For the track folks:

How fast is 7.00 as a sophomore in the 60 meters? Is it a nationally competitive time?
That’s very fast for a sophomore in the development phase. The 60 is a pure power race and it can be difficult for younger kids to run because they lack proper drive phase mechanics.

For context, I ran 7.09 as 15 year old indoor but that year in outdoor I ran 10.7. Fast forward two years I ran 6.84 in the 60 top 10 time in the country indoor. 10.5 low outdoor.

From What I see from Bond. His body has changed drastically over the past year. He’s clearly not 5’9 anymore. 10.73 this early in the season he definitely will be a 10.5 or lower by the time he gets on a college campus. That’s Reggie bush type speed

That’s very fast for a sophomore in the development phase. The 60 is a pure power race and it can be difficult for younger kids to run because they lack proper drive phase mechanics.

For context, I ran 7.09 as 15 year old indoor but that year in outdoor I ran 10.7. Fast forward two years I ran 6.84 in the 60 top 10 time in the country indoor. 10.5 low outdoor.

From What I see from Bond. His body has changed drastically over the past year. He’s clearly not 5’9 anymore. 10.73 this early in the season he definitely will be a 10.5 or lower by the time he gets on a college campus.

What county did you run in HS, and did you run in college?

Advertisement
Back