Isaiah Bond, DB/WR Buford, GA Offered

Advertisement
I can see bond commiting , I just don’t know how hard uga and bama is pushing. Either way it’ll be a long , bumpy road to nsd.
I'm with you. Bond called himself a WR in his top 5 video and I believe both Bama and UGA want him at corner for now. Hopefully that helps. The more corners/WRs those two schools land the less pressure they bring to Bond. I doubt he is top 3 at either position for either school at the moment because of how early they get on their top targets and most of the top kids have not made their decisions yet.

Will be an interesting recruiting case for Simpson and Likens.

Looks like a good productive HS player but I can think of quite a few 5’9 170 pound guys I would rather take at WR/DB. Shame on me for having an opinion, didnt know we had to be big fans of every single kid we offer.
I think what most are disagreeing with is blah is one of the last words I would come up with watching his highlights. The kid is an athlete, he made catches and adjustments to the ball that most cannot make.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama bound. They finished 2nd in his recruitment.

Their potential class is:

QB-Simpson
rb-Henderson
rb-Potentially another 4 star rb

wr-Prentice
wr=Aaron Anderson
wr/TE=Skinner
te-E. Brown
te-Niblack
OL-Booker
OL-Pritchett
OL-Shor
OL-potentially one of Goodwin or Uzemolu (sp?)

DL-Otis
DL-Hastings (****ed they got him)
DL-Perry (potentially)
DL-Lucas (potentially)
DL-Bob goes to JUCO

LB-Alexander
LB-Murphy
LB-Woodyard (may lose to Auburn)
LB-Shemar James (potentially

ATH-Bond
cb-Kite
cb-Domani Jackson (potentially and lead)
cb-Denver Harris (potentially and lead)
cb-Earl Little (potentially and lead (though he has to be behind the above guys))

S-Pope
S-Fegans (********)

This is after breaking the 247 record last year for composite points in a recruiting class. If Saban EVER loses a game (except to UGA because it's equal there) it should be fireable when you pair that sick talent every year with cash for support staff, coaching staff of anyone's dreams, nutrition and tailored weight plan coaching, crazy facilities, BAG central, and being the surrogate AD (as well as friends with the NCAA president).

How can they ever lose?

Their potential class is:

QB-Simpson
rb-Henderson
rb-Potentially another 4 star rb

wr-Prentice
wr=Aaron Anderson
wr/TE=Skinner
te-E. Brown
te-Niblack
OL-Booker
OL-Pritchett
OL-Shor
OL-potentially one of Goodwin or Uzemolu (sp?)

DL-Otis
DL-Hastings (****ed they got him)
DL-Perry (potentially)
DL-Lucas (potentially)
DL-Bob goes to JUCO

LB-Alexander
LB-Murphy
LB-Woodyard (may lose to Auburn)
LB-Shemar James (potentially

ATH-Bond
cb-Kite
cb-Domani Jackson (potentially and lead)
cb-Denver Harris (potentially and lead)
cb-Earl Little (potentially and lead (though he has to be behind the above guys))

S-Pope
S-Fegans (********)

This is after breaking the 247 record last year for composite points in a recruiting class. If Saban EVER loses a game (except to UGA because it's equal there) it should be fireable when you pair that sick talent every year with cash for support staff, coaching staff of anyone's dreams, nutrition and tailored weight plan coaching, crazy facilities, BAG central, and being the surrogate AD (as well as friends with the NCAA president).

How can they ever lose?
Crazy. The definition of stacking chips. Smh

Advertisement
don't pencil Little in just yet.... a certain hire gets made and it will get interesting.... both Little Jr. and Kelly won't play for Manny... FWIW..we could close pretty well fellas if MC is the HC by next week
Kelly? Really?

Advertisement
don't pencil Little in just yet.... a certain hire gets made and it will get interesting.... both Little Jr. and Kelly won't play for Manny... FWIW..we could close pretty well fellas if MC is the HC by next week
Mario isn’t gonna be in CG by next week…

Mario at best isn’t here till January of next year after Early signing day… I’m not sure if both little and Kelly are late signees

Advertisement
Back