Isaac Teslaa

Wasn’t he the player at the country music concert who was dropping the N word on the security guard who was denying him something? I don’t recall what the dispute was about but I’m pretty sure this sunk Cooper in the NFL. Hard to walk into a NFL locker room after screaming the N word at a black guy on video.
He was landing the hard “ R” repeatedly like a dismount from a gymnast. He was a solid player , great blocker but that ended him in the league.

Advertisement
What’s the difference? If it’s racist, it’s racist, no matter where it’s said. Have you ever heard how players talk to each other in a locker room? A minute doesn’t go by without a racist comment.
You need to Google “Riley Cooper racist” and see how he uses the N word. It’s not in jest, its not because his favorite rap group in NWA and he was rapping to Ice Cube’s first verse. It is because he was angry and he clearly used the word to demean.
This is not the hill to die on.

You need to Google “Riley Cooper racist” and see how he uses the N word. It’s not in jest, its not because his favorite rap group in NWA and he was rapping to Ice Cube’s first verse. It is because he was angry and he clearly used the word to demean.
This is not the hill to die on.

Agreed. This isn't like that Gaytor QB commit who was just rapping along with the songs in his car.

He was landing the hard “ R” repeatedly like a dismount from a gymnast. He was a solid player , great blocker but that ended him in the league.

Yep, this is how free speech should work. You have the right to say anything you want, just understand that there are repercussions to exercising that right.

Re: Teslaa, is he scheduled to visit at some point?

Advertisement
Wasn’t he the player at the country music concert who was dropping the N word on the security guard who was denying him something? I don’t recall what the dispute was about but I’m pretty sure this sunk Cooper in the NFL. Hard to walk into a NFL locker room after screaming the N word at a black guy on video.

I just went back and watched the Cooper video. The word comes out of his mouth so casually, as though he has used it many, many times when surrounded by only white people, which he was at the Kenny Chesney concert. Too bad for his racist *** that he is on video
Not just his own locker room. If Riley Cooper had continued in the nfl,, every single defensive player would have (rightfully) would have aimed to make him hurt. No way he would have lasted.

Yep, this is how free speech should work. You have the right to say anything you want, just understand that there are repercussions to exercising that right.

Re: Teslaa, is he scheduled to visit at some point?
I haven’t heard that. Tbh I’m being overwhelmed with all the names from the portal and then ESD. I’m trying to keep up with the ESD stuff first. The portal will get very busy after Wednesday.

Not just his own locker room. If Riley Cooper had continued in the nfl,, every single defensive player would have (rightfully) would have aimed to make him hurt. No way he would have lasted.

Didn’t he play like 2-3 more years after the video came out?

Last edited:
Advertisement

I just went back and watched the Cooper video. The word comes out of his mouth so casually, as though he has used it many, many times when surrounded by only white people, which he was at the Kenny Chesney concert. Too bad for his racist *** that he is on video
And then the homie Cary Williams, a Chaminade-Madonna alum, beat his *** at Eagles practice for the world to see. Fairytale ending.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Five pages of clown comparisons aside...

This kid makes Division 2 DB's look like middle schoolers. The size is there, the athleticism is clearly there. The speed can be verified. He's just finished his true junior year but with the Covid year exemption he should have two to play two.
Party pooper

Advertisement
Back