Is Zuñiga that fast, Zion that slow, or was the snap count so obvious?

Airbornedan305

Recruit
Banned
On at least 3 or 4 replays Zuñiga was literally at Zions outside shoulder when Zion would begin to snap out of his stance. I hope it was a oversight by Enos ( that can be corrected) or ****, maybe Zuñiga is in fact 1RD material, but if Zion, knowing the snap count IS that slow, I dont think we can fix that in the near future.

Advertisement
Zuñiga is grown *** man with a first round draft grade and folks on here think that Nelson was going to hold his own, lol. Nelson need a year or two of weight room strength to be ready for what he saw tonight. Once again these are grown *** men tonight. Shame on the coaches not making adjustments to help these guys.

Advertisement
Enos did overall call a pretty good game.
His timing for plays were there.
The one problem I saw was, he didnt call enough screens. He called one which went, but then called the same one a quarter later...
As hoping he had installed more then one at this point but overall good game, he certainly isnt the reason we lost.

That clapping **** put our tackles at a disadvantage. UF was jumping the count and enos finally moved away from it. Frustrating to watch

On at least 3 or 4 replays Zuñiga was literally at Zions outside shoulder when Zion would begin to snap out of his stance. I hope it was a oversight by Enos ( that can be corrected) or ****, maybe Zuñiga is in fact 1RD material, but if Zion, knowing the snap count IS that slow, I dont think we can fix that in the near future.
Probably a combination of all 3!

Ysh. I saw that as well. It was very telling to me that we were not varying our snap counts. I commented during the game that Florida knew our snap counts as their DEs were across the line of scrimmage before our tackles even got out of their stance. So, the answer is all 3 were true. I know Nelson and Campbell are athletic, but both were slow getting to the punch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back